Heroes and Legends Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» dire - medieval fantasy RPG
~The Plot!~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 6:22 am by Guest

» Lions of Valoria
~The Plot!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:25 pm by Guest

» Age of the Wolves
~The Plot!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:14 pm by Guest

» Vuerris // Semi-Realistic Wolf RolePlay //
~The Plot!~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 8:55 pm by Guest

» Wolf Valley | Literate, Realistic Wolf RP
~The Plot!~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 1:42 am by Guest

» VITALITY. fantasy multi-animal rp.
~The Plot!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:37 am by Guest

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
~The Plot!~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 5:29 am by Guest

» I Soons and you
~The Plot!~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 6:42 pm by Soons121

» Eden's Inferno - animal and anthro RP!
~The Plot!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 12:40 pm by Vearn

~The Plot!~

Go down

~The Plot!~ Empty ~The Plot!~

Post by Kimbra Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:26 pm

Heroes and Legends have a long line of noble history. Centuries ago, when the Earth formed from a tiny atom, to a large sphere of oceans, land and rivers, destiny went threw to create the humble wolf.

Centuries passed and a wolf was finally a creature. One of them being a male wolf named Bodhi meaning awakening. His history was unknown but he appeared in a vast landscape of forests, snow and mountains. He learned to hunt, adapt and survive.

He soon found a female wolf. They had pups - quite a large litter. They were now Alphas. Alphas of a PACK. The Heroes and Legends pack. They could survive anything. The snow blizzards that hit the mountains. The strong winds pulling trees from their roots. Anything. Their pack grew, either with their own relations or loners who stumbled through the area. They were a VERY large pack.

Once more, centuries later, there are still wolves with the Heroes and Legends bloodline, continuing the ancestory tree. Even after wars, these wolves have managed to survive and fight without killing all of their own.

But wait! There's a twist in the story! Halfway through history, one pup discovered something different about her. She could control other wolves with her mind. She had a power! As she grew, her power became stronger and stronger until eventually when she had pups with a mortal wolf, her power was strong enough for it to break through mortalness. Since then, every wolf with Heroes and Legends in their grasp has one power. Even loner's travelling into the territory somehow had a hint of power that grows when accepted in the pack. No one knows how that pup got a power and they probably never will.

So as the years go by, Heroes and Legends continue to impress, thrive and survive.

((Did this because I looked through our chat archives like a ninja Wink Hello Lily Wink ))
Kimbra
Kimbra
Alpha
Alpha

Lunas : 6

https://heroesandlegendspack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum