Heroes and Legends Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» dire - medieval fantasy RPG
.::The Real Black River Pack::. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 6:22 am by Guest

» Lions of Valoria
.::The Real Black River Pack::. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:25 pm by Guest

» Age of the Wolves
.::The Real Black River Pack::. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:14 pm by Guest

» Vuerris // Semi-Realistic Wolf RolePlay //
.::The Real Black River Pack::. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 8:55 pm by Guest

» Wolf Valley | Literate, Realistic Wolf RP
.::The Real Black River Pack::. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 1:42 am by Guest

» VITALITY. fantasy multi-animal rp.
.::The Real Black River Pack::. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:37 am by Guest

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
.::The Real Black River Pack::. I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 5:29 am by Guest

» I Soons and you
.::The Real Black River Pack::. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 6:42 pm by Soons121

» Eden's Inferno - animal and anthro RP!
.::The Real Black River Pack::. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 12:40 pm by Vearn

.::The Real Black River Pack::.

4 posters

Go down

.::The Real Black River Pack::. Empty .::The Real Black River Pack::.

Post by Alpha Laura Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:47 pm

IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to a member of our old site we had to shut down the original BRP because he had made a totally new site and was copying "Age of the wolves" we have dealt with this problem and are hoping to get the site back on its feet because of the member we lost our members and we hope for others to help us gain them back - Laura

Why Hello There Young one! Lost your way? Looking for a pack to join? We'll you have found the right pack! I'm Alpha Laura and this is the Black River Pack, a wolf pack along the black River! We are peaceful but sometimes vicious we are mostly bark but we do have bite in us so watch out if you anger us in any way!

Blackriver.forumotion.com

Alpha Laura

Back to top Go down

.::The Real Black River Pack::. Empty Re: .::The Real Black River Pack::.

Post by Calcifer Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:25 pm

ohohohho, so you are the guys who ripped us off? Yea, i'm on the age of the wolves. Not too nice of that one member. I would have banned him. Age's admins worked really hard to make their site.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Warrior
Warrior

Lunas : 8

http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tundra Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:19 am

Ah, I noticed that site actually and was thinking of letting the real Age Of The Wolves know as I've joined a few times though it's never really lasted, still it's a nice pack and they didn't deserve to be copied :p

Tundra

Lunas : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Colossith Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:31 am

Okay "laura" not to be mean or anything but we aren`t that stupid.  Your IP adress has been checked and you have the same as Ross`s which mean you are the one who copied the age of wolves site and you`re pretending it`s someone else. Nice.
Colossith
Colossith
Beta
Beta

Lunas : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by Calcifer Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:25 am

Colossith wrote:Okay "laura" not to be mean or anything but we aren`t that stupid.  Your IP adress has been checked and you have the same as Ross`s which mean you are the one who copied the age of wolves site and you`re pretending it`s someone else. Nice.

Wait... Ross did it? Wasn't Ross on here?
Calcifer
Calcifer
Warrior
Warrior

Lunas : 8

http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Moon Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:44 am

And the link leads to buying socks!
Nova Moon
Nova Moon
Warrior
Warrior

Lunas : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down