Heroes and Legends Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» dire - medieval fantasy RPG
Steele The Timberwolf I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 6:22 am by Guest

» Lions of Valoria
Steele The Timberwolf I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:25 pm by Guest

» Age of the Wolves
Steele The Timberwolf I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:14 pm by Guest

» Vuerris // Semi-Realistic Wolf RolePlay //
Steele The Timberwolf I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 8:55 pm by Guest

» Wolf Valley | Literate, Realistic Wolf RP
Steele The Timberwolf I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 1:42 am by Guest

» VITALITY. fantasy multi-animal rp.
Steele The Timberwolf I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:37 am by Guest

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Steele The Timberwolf I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 5:29 am by Guest

» I Soons and you
Steele The Timberwolf I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 6:42 pm by Soons121

» Eden's Inferno - animal and anthro RP!
Steele The Timberwolf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 12:40 pm by Vearn

Steele The Timberwolf

5 posters

Go down

Steele The Timberwolf Empty Steele The Timberwolf

Post by Steele Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:24 am

Name:* Steele
 Nickname(s): Snap
Why you want to be in that rank: Steele is known for his hunting skills, he is an expert at tracking down prey and killing cleaning
 Breed:* Timber
 Appearance:* (Must be 50 words.)Steele is a sleek black timber wolf with blazing amber eyes, although he does have different hues to his fur. He has white grey and brown mixed into his fur as well. His amber eyes are piercing and stand out brightly against his black hued pelt. Steele is a tall and lanky wolf with a muscular frame that allows him the power of speed, hunting at night is fairly easy for him, but he had trouble hutning in the snow when prey is scarce and his pelt is the only thing standing out in the white snow. Despite this he is always light on his black paws
 Personality:* (Must be 50 words.) Steele is a kind and friendly wolf, he enjoys meeting new wolves and enjoys the company of others. Although at times he could be could and secretive, his good side outshines the bad side of him. He is very humble and wise when it comes to making choices, he is very understanding and will always try to cheer up a sad wolf. Although if you do anger him he will lash back out at you, he doesn't like being direspected. No matter what your rank is, you respect him he shall respect you. If you get on his good side he will pledge his loyalty to you. If you get on his bad side it won't be pretty, he holds grudged to his heart and will be cold towards you and won't be fairad to hide it. Another thing about Steele is that he has alpha bloodline in him and that is what makes him stand up for himself no matter what the other wolves rank is

Past:* (must be 100 words in length.) Steele had has a harsh past but depsite that he turned out to be a good wolf. He was born in a small pack with his family that included his father mother and 2 sisters. During a rouge attack Steele lost his mother and father to the bloody paws of the rouges. His two sisters relied on him to much and one day when he was out hunting he for his sisters something horrible happened to them, after he came from hunting he found their lifeless bodies on the ground. This didn't turn him cold though, ever since he had bee traveling trying to find a new home. During his exploration he found a friend he got close to, they both decided to travel together and they became closer. Steele was growing feelings for this she wolf but she died because hunters shot her, his life had always been of death so he used his anger into his hunting. That is how he improved his hunting skills, he never lashed out ayone because he was taught better than that
 Negatives: The bad thing about Steele if you get on his bad side theres no going bad your going to stay on his bad side for life. He holds grudged to his heart and will take no one's bullying and will stand up for himself if he feels threatened or if doesn't like your tone he will say so himself
 Positives:* (Must be 1 sentence in length.) Steele is a very protective wolf, if you get to know him and get on his good side you will have his loyalty for life. He is a very positive wolf and very understanding to others situtations he will try to cheer you up if sad and is always a friendly wolf
Power:* (Each wolf is limited to one power only ie. Mindreading, superstrength etc.) speed
 Gifts: (what your creature is good at) Tracking and hunting

Family: Dead
 Mate: none
 Pups: none
 Friends: none
 Enemies: None... yet
 Crush: none

Password found in "Guidelines":*-Admin edit-
Steele
Steele
Hunter
Hunter

Lunas : 9

http://hiddensecretshs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Steele The Timberwolf Empty Re: Steele The Timberwolf

Post by Colossith Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 am

Steele The Timberwolf Accept10
Bio Accepted! Things you can do-
RP, play games, chat with others or fix stuff on your profile.
Thanks for making a character here in our pack!
Colossith
Colossith
Beta
Beta

Lunas : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolt Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:35 am

Hey! Welcome to the pack Steele!
Bolt
Bolt
Alpha
Alpha

Lunas : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimbra Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:45 am

Welcome Steele Very Happy If you have any questions, please contact any of our staff.
Kimbra
Kimbra
Alpha
Alpha

Lunas : 6

https://heroesandlegendspack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Steele Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:48 am

Thank you all (: I feel so welcomed, hehe.
Steele
Steele
Hunter
Hunter

Lunas : 9

http://hiddensecretshs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Moon Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:04 am

Welcome to the pack Steele! Im Nova! Nice to meet you!
Nova Moon
Nova Moon
Warrior
Warrior

Lunas : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum