Heroes and Legends Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» dire - medieval fantasy RPG
The Darkwood forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 6:22 am by Guest

» Lions of Valoria
The Darkwood forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:25 pm by Guest

» Age of the Wolves
The Darkwood forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:14 pm by Guest

» Vuerris // Semi-Realistic Wolf RolePlay //
The Darkwood forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 8:55 pm by Guest

» Wolf Valley | Literate, Realistic Wolf RP
The Darkwood forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 1:42 am by Guest

» VITALITY. fantasy multi-animal rp.
The Darkwood forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:37 am by Guest

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
The Darkwood forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 5:29 am by Guest

» I Soons and you
The Darkwood forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 6:42 pm by Soons121

» Eden's Inferno - animal and anthro RP!
The Darkwood forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 12:40 pm by Vearn

The Darkwood forest

+10
Ross
Kazumasa
Unknown
Luna
Steele
Kimbra
Colossith
Nova Moon
Frostbite
Bolt
14 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Darkwood forest - Page 4 Empty Re: The Darkwood forest

Post by Nova Moon Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:49 pm

"I just was wondering why you did come and get me or Bolt before you had the pups? You could have been in trouble."

He was very worried for his friend as Bolt was his buddy, he didnt want her to be hurt in any way.
"I just get worried about others that I care about. They are wonderful! What are their names?"

He watched the others get a bit closer, then his guardian nature came into play as he watched all the wolves. Pups were precious and that ment guarding them closely. He laid down near the den as his lip curled every so often, his instinct taking hold.
Nova Moon
Nova Moon
Warrior
Warrior

Lunas : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Colossith Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:29 pm

Text | "Speech" | Thoughts | "People`s speech"

"I understand this...but couldn`t he just wwait for my response?" Colossith said as he looked at Unknown. "I wouldn`t have done him any harm to wait one minute for my response." He said as he glanced forward.

"True I don`t...but it seems like I like few people." Colossith said shrugging.

As Unknown mentioned about the pups, Colossith`s eyes got wide. "But they are so fragile..." He said.

"Why are we here though?" Colossith questioned as he glanced aorund him.

Wolves Mentioned:kim,bolt,pups,Unknown.
Wolves Addressed:Unknown.
Notes:<3
Word Count:

Table by Colossith

Colossith
Colossith
Beta
Beta

Lunas : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:02 am

"Speech." | 'Thoughts' | "Other peoples talking"

¸.*¨*`.¸¸.*¨*`.¸¸.*¨*`.¸

"Because the call was urgent." Unkown said with a shake of her head, Bolt was being called for his pups. That was pretty important, but Colossith seemed to be stubborn about them and wasn't cooperating. Oh well, she glanced at him for a moment then back to the den. She wasn't going to reply because it seemed like the best thing in her case, not to tart anything.

"And that's a personal choice, I just hope you have a good reason." She said a shrug, she saw a wolf keep curling his lip at the pack which made her angry. Why would he think any of them would hurt the pups? "True." She replied with a little shrug, yeah they were small but that was part of being a pup. "Because we were called her, as a pack member you tend to listen to your alpha."

¸.*¨*`.¸¸.*¨*`.¸¸.*¨*`.¸

Addressed: Colossith
Mentioned: Colossith, Nova
Notes:  Nah :>
Unknown
Unknown
Scout

Lunas : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:28 am

Sally had come quickly when hearing Kimbra's call and was dismayed when seeing the alpha lying there with the pups already crawling about her. Obviously it was not the pups that she was unhappy about. In fact she was extremely happy at the sight of the new puppies and that Kimbra was okay but she felt guilty that she had not been there when they had been being born. Something could have gone wrong and the Lead Healer would not have been around to help the alpha give birth! She shook her head, well at least everything had gone okay and there was nothing to worry about but she still felt guilty.

The white husky padded quietly over to the alpha and gazed down at the pups lovingly "They are all so beautiful..What did you call them?" She asked, guessing that she had probably been asked this question loads of times. She watched each pup attentively, checking for any noticeable injuries and strange behavior and she would check them properly later when Kimbra would be feeling more used to the pups being around others.

Addressed: Kimbra
Mentioned: Kimbra, pups
Sally
Sally
Healer
Healer

Lunas : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimbra Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:43 am

"I just was wondering why you did come and get me or Bolt before you had the pups? You could have been in trouble. "I just get worried about others that I care about. They are wonderful! What are their names?" Nova Moon asked. Before Kimbra could answer, Sally, a white female rushed to the den. She seemed quite worried.

"They are all so beautiful..What did you call them?" she asked, catching her breath. Kimbra smiled and looked at Bolt. They had talked about names before the birth. Sally and Nova Moon obviously played a part in the birth of the alpha's pups. Sally being a healer and Nova being a warrior. They looked guilty that they weren't there. The birth had been fine though with no complications. Normally, other pack members would stay in the area of the den on the birthing day but Kimbra didn't give any preannouncement.

"This is Amber, and this is Katniss." Kimbra started, addressing the two stronger females. "And this is Tyler." she continued, pointing her muzzle at the black male, still with his back turned. "Slash and Sasha - the two identical pups." Kimbra said, naming the two yapping pups. "And Alice." Kimbra finished.

Wolves Mentioned: Bolt, Nova Moon, Sally, Pups
Addressed Wolves: Bolt, Nova Moon, Sally
Notes:

"Speech!" /"Thoughts" / "Text"
Table made by Cola

Kimbra
Kimbra
Alpha
Alpha

https://heroesandlegendspack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolt Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:11 am

Text | "Speech" | Thoughts | "Spoken at"

Bolt watched as wolves began to arrive, though he paid little attention to them, instead focusing on the pups. He watched them crawl around fondly until Nova Moon arrived, followed by Sally. Nova's question to Kimbra made Bolt feel instant guilt. He hadn't been there for his own pups birth, did that make him a bad father? He didn't show the internal conflict he was feeling on the inside, keeping a calm, or rather blank, look upon his features. He was snapped out of his thoughts as Kimbra started to say what their names were, to which he listened intently. A faint smile graced his features, yet nothing like his usual grin.

Benjamin remained silent beside him, watching the pups curiously, yet also cautiously. He didn't think any of the wolves besides Bolt had noticed him, which really didn't upset him, nor did he care much. Benjamin stood, padding closer to the pups until he was close enough to sniff it. He was bigger then the pups, yet not greatly.

Wolves Mentioned: Benjamin, All wolves in area
Wolves Addressed: None
Notes: Oooo Pups, meet Benjamin. Benjamin, meet pups. Lol
Word Count:- Bleh

Table by Colossith

Bolt
Bolt
Alpha
Alpha

Lunas : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Moon Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:23 am

Nova stopped being protective when Sally arrived, he smiled at her and then he saw Bolt there. It was funny he didn't see the red male when he walked up, he sighed as Sally requested the same thing he did.
After Kimbra said all their names, he felt at ease that these other wolves weren't going to hurt the pups but he vowed that day he would protect his buddie's kids til they were grown.
"Those are great names Kim! And Bolt I am sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to get out of line." he lowered his ears as he looked at his friend the alpha.

Who you talking to: Kimbra and Bolt
Who did you mention?: all around
Nova Moon
Nova Moon
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolt Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:05 pm

Toxic Ashes;

Toxic ran through the trees at a swift pace, dodging trees and jumping over logs that appeared in his way. Running beside him was Zila, trying to run faster then him. The two were having a race to keep themselves entertained while traveling. They had been many places in their lives, yet the place they were in was new, so the excitement that was there when exploring a new place was running through there veins. Toxic stopped abruptly when a howl echoed through the howl, crisp and loud and a message for wolves to gather. He smirked, ears perked forward, listening to the howl until it faded. Zila had an equally dark look on her face, knowing what the howl meant, and with a look they both started towards the source of the howl. The fresh scent of wolves reached Toxic's nostrils, making his smirk turn into a dark grin. He didn't act cautious when he strolled into the clearing, noticing many wolves by a den, adults and pups. Zila stayed back, out of sight, watching from a far.

"Hello!"

He barked, walking towards the wolves with the pups.

"Adorable pups you have, I could just eat them up."

He stated, grinning darkly at the wolves, eyes fixed on the pups. This was going to be interesting.

Toxic Addressed; Bolt, Nova Moon, Sally, Kimbra, Pups, and anyone else near pups
Toxic Mentioned; All of the above, plus all wolves in area, Zila

Zila Addressed; No one
Zila Mentioned; Wolves in area, Toxic Ashes

Notes; This post is so horrible, but it is early in the morning so bleh. This shall be interesting.
Bolt
Bolt
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimbra Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:19 am

"Those are great names Kim! And Bolt I am sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to get out of line," Nova Moon said, lowering his ears to Bolt. Kimbra was curious to what he meant by I didn't mean to get out of line but that didn't matter.
Before she could thank him, a black wolf with green markings appeared through the trees. Kimbra hadn't seen this wolf before and he certainly didn't smell like a Heroes and Legends member so she automatically tensed, defensive of her pups. This wolf, however, didn't look dangerous yet he didn't look friendly. Kimbra knew these kind of wolves. Her brother was one before he killed her parents.

"Hello!" the black wolf barked, approaching the group of wolves near the den. "Adorable pups you have, I could just eat them up." he continued. Kimbra stood up.
Eat them up? Who does he think he is?! Kimbra thought. She was tired and a little weak but she had enough strength for an argument.

"Who in the world are you?!" she snapped, walking in front of the pups, blocking the stranger's view of them. The other wolves were obviously cautious as well, denfensive of the young pups. Kimbra sniffed the air. Wolves weren't the only thing in the area. She could smell a feline. She kicked out her back leg slightly, signalling for one of the others to put the pups in the den. Her nose might be tricking her, but she couldn't be too sure. The black and green wolf though, smelt like nothing. She couldn't smell any scent that showed he belonged to a pack. Who was this wolf?

Wolves Mentioned: Toxic Ashes, Pups, Nova Moon, Bolt, Sally
Addressed Wolves: ^^^ All that were mentioned ^^^
Notes: This is gonna be awesome XD

"Speech!" /"Thoughts" / "Text"
Table made by Cola

Kimbra
Kimbra
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:13 am

The momentary distraction the small animal had provided proved to be much greater then she had originally thought. Wolves had begun crowding around the cave. She shook her head, not only disappointed but also confused to why a mother of newborns allowed anyone at such a proximity. For an odd reason, she had found the female more protective and defensive during her travels, only now was she gentle and trustworthy. She couldn't imagine what had changed, perhaps it was the male graced with the elemental power, or maybe it was because she had taken up an alpha position. Whatever it was, it was consuming the wolf she once knew and Lily was being to be afraid that soon there would be nothing left. Maybe she be considered lucky if Kimbra didn't remember her. Perhaps then she could move on with her life and discover/explore the rest of the world that lay in front of her.

If she left she would never know what kind of life this pack held for her. She could start over, embrace her powers, and for once...feel like she belonged. But, if she did remain, she felt as if problems would begin to stir. Not all wolves wanted to relive their past, sometimes it was better off forgotten. She already felt like a burden and she had yet two meet the majority of the pack. The internal war raging inside of her continued, distracting from the present.

Lily listed the pro's and con's, unable to help noticing that the cons out weight the pro's. She heaved herself to her feet. The decision had been decided, she could remain no longer. With a last glance towards the den she turned away to embark on her lifelong journey. 

"Who in the world are you?!"

The sudden raise in voice, caused enough of a ruckus to scatter the birds perched on the tree branches. She stopped, her eyes drifting up to the birds, following them as they flew away into the horizon. Her ear twitched. Slowly, very slowly, she turned around to catch sight of what had caused the commotion. A black wolf stood in front of the cave. She gazed at him, he had obviously done something to upset her..but what?
 A scent drifted in the air, one that wanted her to turn and run. Not to flee, but to protect the other's. A lucky predator, one that presented a large danger towards the pups. Her tail flicked it irritably. Lily was not upset or annoyed. No, it was much more then that, she was angry..actually angry. There had been enough going on and now a fur monstrous ball of fur decided that it was smart to near the cave of wolves. She scoffed, unimpressed by the naive creature. To her it sounded like time for a hunt.

Wolves addressed:None
Wolves mentioned:Kimbra, Toxic, the cat whatever it's name is

Back to top Go down

Post by Colossith Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:30 am

-lithium-

Lithium padded through the woods, feeling quite irritated. She was now stuck in an awful pack. The alpha female doesn't even act like an alpha should do. She has been to preoccupied by having pups and such, which was totally unacceptable. Lithium shook her head.

"What a stupid alpha!" She burst end out. She was in rage. How I'm the world could an alpha take the time to give birth to pups when she had to take care of the pack...but nope, miss alpha decided to do something else instead. Awful. Lithium muttered to herself random facts about the alpha female. There wasn't one fact that was positive. They were all negatives.

"If I ever see these pups, I'll strangle them to death!" Lithium snapped as suddenly she heard some along going on. Lithium had to stop shouting out things, since the alpha could hear her and she would be in big trouble. Lithium stood tall, head held straight and she approached the others. She was quite surprised when she caught sight of the black and green male she had seen earlier. The black male wasn't a nice wolf to speak to, and she doubted they were having a friendly conversation. Lithium shook her head at Kimbra's question.

"That isn't even a question. Are you stupid or what? Can't you see this wolf is an idiot." Lithium said as she pointed out at the black and green male.

Addressed:Kimbra
Mentioned:toxic,Kim, others
Colossith
Colossith
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolt Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:59 am

Bolt;

Bolt merely nodded at the apology Nova gave, finally noticing Benjamin by the pups, sniffing them. He kept an eye on the young male, not sure what his intentions were with his pups, yet he didn't say anything, knowing that he probably didn't have anything bad planned or would harm them. Bolt was on his paws in a few moments when he heard Kimbra's shout, surprise coloring his features as he searched for what could have made her so angry. A black pelted male with green markings was before her, clearly having made a comment to cause such a violent reaction. With her indication to take the pups into the dens he grabbed two, Slash and Sasha, and moved them to the den, then moved out to grab Alice, Katniss, and Amber and put them into the den. When he moved out to grab Tyler, the biggest pup, he realized that Tyler was missing, along with Benjamin. He cursed and looked around, yet both Benjamin and Tyler were no were to be seen. Deciding the pups were safe enough with Nova guarding it, Bolt headed towards where he smelt Benjamin and Tyler's scents.

Benjamin was wondering away with Tyler secured in his jaws. He had grabbed Tyler when the female had started shouting, sensing on coming danger, and had run away into the forest. He was currently walking further away, the pup in his jaws struggling and making sounds that were sure to be growls, yet they sounded more like upset whimpers. Benjamin didn't know of the danger he was putting himself and Tyler in, unknowingly heading towards the lioness known as Zila.

Bolt addressed; No one
Bolt Mentioned; Toxic Ashes, Benjamin, Pups, Kimbra, Nova Moon

Benjamin Addressed; No one
Benjamin Mentioned; Kimbra, Tyler

Notes; Yeah this may suck but I have little muse for Bolt. Benjamin is getting into some serious trouble lol.

Sorrow;

Sorrow closed her eyes and began to drift off to sleep, seeing there was nothing to do. The wolves were focused on the pups, and she didn't feel the need to socialize at the moment. Well, she never felt the need to socialize, but that didn't really matter. She soon fell into a sleep which was actually peaceful for once, breathing deepening. Dean glance over at Sorrow, noticing her now asleep, before looking back to the white pelted female, listening to her short response.

"You must be really skilled. Sorrow can't catch much of anything."

He said, giggling, mentioning Sorrow's lack of hunting skills. He couldn't hunt much, being only a small cub, and Sorrow couldn't hunt that well, yet she still managed to catch enough for both of them. A loud shout caught his attention and he instantly puffed up, innocent eyes going wide as he searched for the source of the loud shout. A female wolf stood in front of a black and green one, looking quite defensive. Sorrow remained asleep despite of the yell, merely shifting in her sleep. Dean looked to the female with wide eyes, seeing as how Sorrow was fast asleep and couldn't answer his questions.

"What's happening?"

Dean asked, confused.

Sorrow Addressed; No one
Sorrow Mentioned; Most of the wolves in the area

Dean Addressed; Lily
Dean Mentioned; Lily, Kimbra, Sorrow, Toxic Ashes

Notes; ANOTHER SUCKISH POST YAY! Enjoy!
Bolt
Bolt
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:08 am

"You must be really skilled. Sorrow can't catch much of anything."

Lily pulled her gaze away from the two, only to be turning her attention back onto the small creature in front of her. She titled her was to the side, surprise by such a compliment. It was everyday someone said you were skilled at something and it had been a very long time since anything nice had been said to her. "It just takes practice..and time." she admitted. Although, her skill and closeness to the element the slimy creatures live in helped her immensely, she could catch fish without it. There had been a long period in her life, perhaps the majority of it, where's she had pushed away her power and refused to acknowledge its existence. Only now was she beginning to remember what it felt like, to be in control of such a think. Frankly, she wasn't sure if she was enjoying it or not.

"What's happening?"

She scrunched up her nose, the feline smell distant, but still present. Her eyes were once again moving towards the other's without a word to Dean. She turned her head just in time to see a small fox like creature scurry away with one of the male pups in his jaws. Her mouth was left open in awe, seeing how it was moments before Bolt rushed after him. 
Lily turned back to the small creature at her feet, somewhat disappointment at the decision she had made for her next set of actions. "Not anything good." she mumbled, looking at the fish. Picking up one, gently in her jaws she set it in front of the fossa. An offering of sorts, one she believed he deserved, hungry or not. Not a word was spoken as she did so, only after did she speak. "I'm going to find out what's going on, stay out of trouble." she said while picking up the two remaining fish before breaking into a run. Though it wasn't the cave she ran for. No, she was smarter then that. She ran after bolt and the animal he was chasing. Lily's small frame allowed her to move much faster then she had originally thought and within moments she could see the flash of the red pelt as the male ran. She made sure to keep him within his sights because if she lost him, that was it. There would be no way she would be of any help.

Wolves addressed: None but Dean
Wolves mentioned: Bolt, Benj

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolt Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:47 am

Toxic Ashes;

Toxic's grin only grew at the female's reaction and he chuckled slightly, eyes flashing darkly. He was about to respond to the shouted question when a familiar voice spoke out, one that made a feral snarl like grin to find its way onto his features. He turned his head to look at the she-wolf from earlier, eyes narrowing at her comment.

"I am no idiot, you are just too stupid to see how intelligent I really am!"

He spat back, fur bristling, and though anger was one of the causes, it was mainly a mysterious thrill that jolted through him. He turned his head back, noticing a crimson red male putting the pups into the den behind the group.

"I am Toxic Ashes. I was just complementing you on those beautiful pups."

He stated to the female, eyes drifting to the pups in the small den before they started to follow the crimson red male that began to run, then a pure white female. That was strange.

Zila sat far away from the camp, barely able to see the wolves there through the trees. The large feline waited patiently for some sort of signal from Toxic, one that meant he was in danger or it was time for her to come out to play, then she would go join him. Her golden colored eyes flicked over to where she saw movement, and when she finally spotted the creature that was heading towards her way she raised an eyebrow. It looked like a striped dog, dog pup she should say, of some sort, holding a wolf pup in its jaws. Zila began to move, jumping up onto a large rock and crouching, hidden in the shadows. When the striped dog-pup creature moved past the rock she jumped off the rock and landed in front of it, snarling. The dog-pup creature froze, eyes wide in terror, and she went to swipe a paw at it when she heard pawsteps coming nearer, and the smell of wolf became stronger. She hissed, annoyed, and grabbed the dog-pup creature, still with the pup in it's jaws, and leaped back onto the large rock, into the shadow. The dog-pup-creature trembled in her grip, too terrified to speak or say a sound, whilst the wolf pup didn't make much of a sound either, though it didn't move much either. It just hung limply.

Toxic Addressed; Lithium, Kimbra
Toxic Mentioned; Lithium, Kimbra, Bolt, Lily

Zila Addressed; No one
Zila Mentioned; Wolves at camp, Toxic Ashes, Lily, Bolt, Benjamin, Tyler

Notes; I keep making crappy posts and I don't know why. Low muse? Maybe. Eh. Lol
Bolt
Bolt
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:35 am

The pure white fae ran after Bolt at a rather fast pace, weaving in and out of the tree's. Remaining careful of not only her surrounds but also the fact that their was a lioness wandering around somewhere in the territory. The fish hang limply in her jaw's, the taste of fat and crimson color of the blood stung her lips. 

Lily skidded to a stop, just as the young animal was picked up by the feline. 'Stupid animal' she cursed silently, watching the animal be carried into the shadows. 'Great' she thought dryly. She knew very well what was happening, she was being lured into a trap. The fish were dropped and left on the ground. Her body lowered to the ground, the fur on her back stood up, her claws enlarged, and she inched forward silently. Her nose twitched with the awful stench of cat. Irritation flooded through her, this was delaying her departure and truly the last thing she wanted to deal with. Lily leapt onto the large rock, her piercing blue/green eyes leading her easily through the darkness. She had lived in the snow her whole life, with days of complete darkness,this..shade was nothing compared to that.  At the sight of the large, very large feline, her lips pulled back into a snarl. "Hand the pup over" she hissed through her teeth. Lily watched the large beast, staying close to the ground and ready to launch herself forward if necessary. She shrugged, her snarl receding into a mere growl. "Or I'll make you." her tone was simple and casual, as if it was the easiest choice in the world. There was the hard way, or the easy way. Unfortunately, she had the feeling that this lion wouldn't take the easy way out. In that case, well let's just say it might've been a while since she had used her power, but she hadn't forgotten everything. The fact that Bolt was behind her didn't even occur to her. To Lily, it was just her in the cat and really, she didn't have anything to lose.

Wolves addressed: None but a cat
Wolves mentioned: Bolt
Notes: Ug this is garbage sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Colossith Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:20 am

Colossith-

Colossith nodded slightly at Unknow, feeling quite unsure what to say anymore. He had been mad, for no reasons obviously. Why was he so stupid? Couldn`t he just be happy for the red wolf instead of getting mad at him? Colossith felt stupid and embarrassed about himself.

"I`m sorry...I just....I don`t even know." Colossith admitted as he glanced down at the ground.

" I just can`t understand why I`d be mad at the Alpha. I mean I should actually be happy for him...but it seeems nearly impossible." Colossith continued shooking his head.

"I might just be to stupid to understand things correctly, my bad. I`m just annoying you with all those facts..." Colossith said, in his calm sweet voice.

He felt bad for the white female. She was stuck with him listening to his boring facts. It was just a waste of time, and Colossith couldn`t help but bit his lip hard, feeling nervous about what she might think of him. But who cared anyways? He thought as he suddenly hit his head against a tree and fell on his butt.

"Oww." Colossith said, as he glanced at Unknown.

Unknown was surely going to laugh at him, but he would have done same if it was her being at his palace so he was okay with it. A leaf suddenly fell and landed on his head. Colossith couldn`t help, but give Unknown a large smile while he tilted his head to his left.

Addressed:Unknown.
Mentioned:Unknow and Bolt

-Lithium

The grey female smirked at the black wolf.

" Oh sure you are. I highly doubt that you`re actually quite intelligent. If you were you would have ignored me." Lithium pointed out as she glanced at the female alpha.

"Well, well. What do we have here? An alpha female who does half of her job as I can see, huh? If I were you I`d move my butt and take care of the pack like every alpha should do and not stay here admiring little pieces of poop." (Meaning the pups) Lithium said as she rolled her eyes.

Lithium looked back at the black male, befor eglancing back at the female alpha.

"By the way, ugly pups you have there." Lithium said, laughing a little. "I hope you weren`t expecting my to say something nice, because everything that is related to you is negative." Lithium said bursting into laughter.

Addressed:Kimbra, Toxic.
mentioned:Pups, Kimbra, Toxic.
Colossith
Colossith
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Kistara Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:36 pm

Kistara tread across the land, throwing leg after leg forward in a hasty fashion. Her chestnut eyes were focused only on what was in front of her; trees.. and more trees.. and even more trees than that. It was made clear early on that this forest might be extensive. Kistara could see the slopes roll on for miles upon miles as soon as she arrived at the edge of the place. There were obvious scents of other wolves but Kistara was not put on edge; she was relaxed and sure of her ability to coax them out of hostility if it was required so. These scents were of no wolves she recognized but, nevertheless, they were still there and any scent in another wolf's territory could strike trouble into a loner. She forced herself forward in a quite careless, yet still elegant, way, looking upon the towering trees and land that lay ahead of her.

Addressed / none \ Mentioned / entire pack \ hexadecimals / #7E587E & #583759
Kistara
Kistara
Hunter
Hunter

Lunas : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Moon Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:10 pm

When he heard the grey female speak, along with Toxic, and he realized with the pups here he couldn't help them at all. Gruffing and growling over the whimpers and cries of the puppies, he watched helplessly as Kimbra and Bolt did their thing. If all else failed he could use his ice power to make a wall or freeze the wolfs paw to the ground.

He laid in front of the den now, growling at the inturders but stopped as the pups just got more scared. He faced toward the pups and enough sideways to watch both the alpha's and the children.
He calmly said to the babies"It's ok, Uncle Nova wont let anyone harm you. Shhhhhh. Its ok little ones." He continued to comfort the pups which had found his belly and tried to suckle but there was no milk on his belly, he looked at the mother out there defending her kids and wished it was him out there.

Who did you talk to: The pups
Who did you mention? everyone but Kimbra,Lithium, Toxic and Bolt.
Notes: If you want me to I can re write this. If you think its fine let me know.
Nova Moon
Nova Moon
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Calcifer Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:14 am

↝
    Calcifer had been exploring for a while, searching the territory on his own to get a feel for it. Following his nose, he made his way to the scent of other wolves. His gaze narrowed on a particular wolf from earlier. Nova, along with other disorderly wolves. With his mind set, he watched them from a couple yards away.
"What the hell is going on?"
He questioned, in some disgust, sniffing the air, and furrowing his brow. he could feel his emotions beginning to get the better of him, and his fur fluffed. He was suppressing himself, lest he wanted to hurt them. This created a panging hurt in his head, but he had learned to ignore it.

↝

Wolves Mentioned: others
  Addressed Wolves: nova
  Notes: If I need to change something please tell me, I have been gone, and do not know the situation other than pups were born and it seems a cat is trying to steal them while nova protects the others nearby?? am I right? DX

Table made by Colossith

Calcifer
Calcifer
Warrior
Warrior

Lunas : 8

http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimbra Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:21 am

Lithium practically laughed in Kimbra's face, coughing out rude comments. Kimbra's fur puffed. She couldn't allow such behaviour in her pack. Heroes and Legends dont act like this.

"Watch... Your... Mouth..." she said slowly, yet like a threat. Kimbra didnt want to attack this wolf but she would if she needed. There was no need for a wolf like this in the pack.
Then, the black wolf backed up his comment smartly which seemed arrogent to Kimbra.

"Back off!" she snapped, crunching her jaws. She heard a voice nearby, saying how stupid the alpha female was. She looked away from the black male and very close was a white wolf, muttering about her irresponsiblility with the pups. She growled and pinned her ears back at the wolf.

addressed: Toxic Ashes and Lily I think, Lithium
Mentioned: Pups, Toxic Ashes and Lily I think, Lithium
Notes: omg this sucks soooo bad. But im on mobile and xan only see like 2 previous posts. Sorry Sad

Last edited by Kimbra on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Kimbra
Kimbra
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Colossith Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:22 am

Uhh Kimbra...you completely ignore lithium..
Colossith
Colossith
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimbra Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:27 am

((Yea well blame this stupid mobile. I cant edit it now ._.))

((Wait a sec, ill fix it))
Kimbra
Kimbra
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:56 pm

(anddd lily is not talking about your wolf or the pups, she's with Bolt trying to get Tyler back)

Back to top Go down

Post by Colossith Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:30 pm

(Well as far as I can see toxic hasnt posted in these two previous post...so why would you mention him but not lithy? Seriously if you cant post properly just dont post at alll...)
Colossith
Colossith
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

The Darkwood forest - Page 4 Empty Arc-Angel Entering.

Post by Michelle Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:24 am

Michelle walked very slowly, she knew she was in a pack's home. She was just hoping they would understand that she hadn't realized she crossed into the pack's lands until she was standing there. She was under a tree watching, trying to figure what was going on. She slowly moved into the light, her white pelt shining in the sunlight. Her green eyes sparkled as she slowed her pace even more. "Excuse me..." She almost whispered the words out. She shifted uneasily as she knew each wolf that this pack of wolves had powers just like she and could turn on her quickly. Michelle stared quietly at the ground, shifting uneasily as she thought of what might happen to her for entering the pack's area. She was small and could move away quickly, or try to use her powers to send them into short bursts of flashbacks in order to escape... but only if it came down to it. A shiver went through her body and she looked up slowly, her jade eye's exploring the area.

Addressed: Anyone in the camp center since I dunno anyone yet.
Mentioned: The pack?
Notes: What is this for exactly? The addressing/mentioning...

Last edited by Michelle on Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .....)
Michelle
Michelle

Lunas : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum