Heroes and Legends Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» dire - medieval fantasy RPG
Ross's bio I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 6:22 am by Guest

» Lions of Valoria
Ross's bio I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:25 pm by Guest

» Age of the Wolves
Ross's bio I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:14 pm by Guest

» Vuerris // Semi-Realistic Wolf RolePlay //
Ross's bio I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 8:55 pm by Guest

» Wolf Valley | Literate, Realistic Wolf RP
Ross's bio I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 1:42 am by Guest

» VITALITY. fantasy multi-animal rp.
Ross's bio I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:37 am by Guest

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Ross's bio I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 5:29 am by Guest

» I Soons and you
Ross's bio I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 6:42 pm by Soons121

» Eden's Inferno - animal and anthro RP!
Ross's bio I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 12:40 pm by Vearn

Ross's bio

+2
Colossith
Ross
6 posters

Go down

Ross's bio Empty Ross's bio

Post by Ross Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:32 pm

Name:Ross
 Nickname(s):Rossy (he only allows good friends to call him this XD)
Why you want to be in that rank: Ross is basically known for his strength and hunting skills and is excellent at hunting hares and other animals.
 Breed: timber wolf mix with Tundra wolf
 Appearance: Ross is a cream mix with white colored wolf with lime green eyes, he is tall and skinny which makes it easier for him to hunt.  His pelt is fluffy and smooth do in the summer it's easier for him to stay cool, he also has a small scar on his back right leg that is unnoticeable.
 Personality: Ross is a very energetic wolf, he's always on his toes no matter what if it's rain or shine you can always find him somewhere doing something for him exercise is very important he's always hunting or either running around he also is a Big  flirt. Ross is also a sweetheart he let's others come first and not himself.
 Past:

The beginning 
Ross was the fourth born out of his family's litter, he was always left out in things such as Play fights,patrolling the area with his father, and a lot more. One day his father went patrolling with his brothers and left him and his sister at the den so they had a talk "Rydel do you ever get the feeling that dad,Rocky,Ryland, and Riker don't like me?"he asked his sister while she was playing with a beetle "It's nothing little brother it's just that they are your older brothers we'll Ryland isn't and they have to get use to you!" she assured him so he just went along with it.

You betrayed us!

A few years later Ross had grown up and his brother had fallen in love with the alphas daughter but what he didn't know was that she was traitor and had join another pack while she was still in her fathers , he of course knew this and tried to warn his brother but he wouldn't listen to him but one day he came face to face with his brothers love
And everything went south "Frost I know your secret" he simply said to her while she was walking away, she then swung around and looked at him "Oh you do Bossy Rossy?" Frost replied to him of course poor Ross snapped and bared his teeth at her "Don't call me that!" he said to her as she approached him and circled him "Oh Rossy I can call you anything I want did you forget I was the Alphas daughter?" she said to him with a smirk. There was still a little blood on Ross's Maw from a hunt earlier but it didn't bother him, he looked at Frost "Why I out to!" he growled and launched at Frost of course she ducked which made Ross miss her but she did lay on the ground and yelp which made the alpha come a runnin "WHt have you done to my daughter?!?" the alpha yelled at Ross. Of course he took a step back but he was surrounded by everyone in the pack even his brothers and sister.

Stay put or run?? RUN!!!

Ross was surrounded he kept asking himsel if he should stay or run but he finally came to the conclusion to run so he darted away when he had the chance "GET HIM" he could here the alpha call out but he kept running it was a stupid idea but he had to get out if there as soon as possible so he kept running.

A new start  
Soon Ross came to a stop after he knew that he was far away for the pack. It was time for him to start a new life so he decided to set off to find a new pack.
 Negatives: Death,Deth of family, wolves that think they own everything, and spiders
 Positives:Pups,Hunting,family, and a lot more
Power: Superstrength
 Gifts: Hunting,Tracking,Swimming, Running, and More

Family:
Lightning- Father - Alive
Crystal - Mother - Alive
Rocky - Brother - Alive
Ryland - Brother - Alive
Rydel - Sister - Alive
Riker - Brother - Alive
 Mate: N/A
 Pups: N/A
 Friends: N/A
 Enemies: N/A
 Crush: Unknown

Password found in "Guidelines":-admin Edit-

[Sorry for any random typos I'm posting from my IPhone because I'm on the road]
Ross
Ross

Lunas : 6

Back to top Go down

Ross's bio Empty Re: Ross's bio

Post by Colossith Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:34 pm

ACCEPTED! welcome to the pack!^.- Hope you enjoy your time here. Btw Splendid biography you have there!
Colossith
Colossith
Beta
Beta

Lunas : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:35 pm

Welcome to the pack, Ross! I like you biography, just curious to know why it seems to say Unknown as your wolves crush! Aha, they haven't even met in roleplay yet.
Unknown
Unknown
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolt Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:07 am

Welcome to the pack! Hope you enjoy it here!
Bolt
Bolt
Alpha
Alpha

Lunas : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:17 am

Welcome! Very Happy

And I think they meant Unknown like, they're crush isn't known XD I might be wrong, just a guess lol.

Last edited by Sally on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Sally
Sally
Healer
Healer

Lunas : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:18 am

Thank you all for the warm welcome i'm sure  i'll enoy my stay here Wink
Ross
Ross

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Moon Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:25 am

She was joking Sally. Welcome to the pack!
Nova Moon
Nova Moon
Warrior
Warrior

Lunas : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum