Heroes and Legends Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» dire - medieval fantasy RPG
Kahlyum -uhh ohh- I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 6:22 am by Guest

» Lions of Valoria
Kahlyum -uhh ohh- I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:25 pm by Guest

» Age of the Wolves
Kahlyum -uhh ohh- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:14 pm by Guest

» Vuerris // Semi-Realistic Wolf RolePlay //
Kahlyum -uhh ohh- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 8:55 pm by Guest

» Wolf Valley | Literate, Realistic Wolf RP
Kahlyum -uhh ohh- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 1:42 am by Guest

» VITALITY. fantasy multi-animal rp.
Kahlyum -uhh ohh- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:37 am by Guest

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Kahlyum -uhh ohh- I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 5:29 am by Guest

» I Soons and you
Kahlyum -uhh ohh- I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 6:42 pm by Soons121

» Eden's Inferno - animal and anthro RP!
Kahlyum -uhh ohh- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 12:40 pm by Vearn

Kahlyum -uhh ohh-

2 posters

Go down

Kahlyum -uhh ohh- Empty Kahlyum -uhh ohh-

Post by Colossith Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:50 am

Kahlyum -uhh ohh- 50-77

Kahlyum -uhh ohh- Coolte79

Kahlyum

Kahlyum -uhh ohh- Coolte80

Kah, Yum, Kahly

Kahlyum -uhh ohh- Coolte81

3 and a half years old.

Kahlyum -uhh ohh- Coolte82

female.

Kahlyum -uhh ohh- Coolte83

brown wolf.

Kahlyum -uhh ohh- Coolte84

Kahlyum is totally reverse from nice. She won`t hesitate to tell you what she thinks about you and it ain`t a pleasure to talk to her. She is a cold hearted wolf who never has something pleasant to say. She has never known love nor will she ever. Never will you see her smile or laugh either.

Kahlyum -uhh ohh- Coolte85

Scout

Kahlyum -uhh ohh- Coolte86

Mom:Klari
Dad: Kagey

Kahlyum -uhh ohh- Coolte87

Mom:Klari
Dad: Kagey
Sister:Calik
Brother:Koda

Kahlyum -uhh ohh- Coolte88

Never

Kahlyum -uhh ohh- Coolte89

Mateless.

Kahlyum -uhh ohh- Coolte90

None

Kahlyum -uhh ohh- Coolte91

No one haha.

Kahlyum -uhh ohh- Coolte94

All.

Kahlyum -uhh ohh- Coolte92

Khalyum is a brown wolf. Her natural fur color is a light brown, but she has dark brown spots all over her body. She has beautiful gorgeoys red eyes to represent she`s a dark wolf. Khalyum has a chaine/ necklace around her neck. She also has three earrings on one ear and two on the other. She is a large female, well built. She also has a large scar on her side. and she`s missing a little piece of ear.

(Will buy the equipment)

Kahlyum -uhh ohh- Coolte93

On a cold morning, as the sun was raising, Kah was born, but she wasn`t the only one. Two other pups were also born a few minutes later. Kah was the first born, followed by her brother Koda and then her sister, Calik. Kah didn`t look like either her mom or dad somehow, but she did have her dad`s personality. While Koda and Calik were just the portray of their mother and they also had her personality. Koda and Calik often made Kah felt rejected since she wasn`t looking the same as them.

As a young pup, Kah had no friends, except maybe her dad. While all the other pups had fun playing games, Kah would spend time with her dad. Her dad would teach her how to fight, which highly impressed her. He would always tell her that one day she would become  a great warrior just like him, which made her smile every single time.

On a hot afternoon, Kah was walking threw the woods happily, but she was all alone. Or maybe not.  As she made her way to the small river, that was not so far away from the cave, a big brown bear appeared behind her. As the bear let out a loud growl, Kah turned around, as fear appeared in her eyes. Terrified, the white female with brown spots stayed there, staring at the bear. The huge bear scratched Kah`s left back paw. The young female let out a loud whine, and that`s when her father appeared. Her father attacked the big bear from behind by bitting it`s back, not letting go. The bear let out a louder growl than the first one and tried to take the wolf off, but it was hard. As the bear tried, it accidently fell into the river, but with Kah`s father too. Kah took a few small steps near the river waiting to see her father appear back on the surface of the water, but nothing. A sad look on Kah`s face appeared. This just wasn`t right she thought. She waited a while sitting on a rock, hoping to see her dad on the surface of the water, but nothing.

After a while she gave up and walked, head down back to the cave. As Kah made her way to the cave, her mother gave her a worried look, while Koda and Calik were just standing waiting for some explanations. Kah raised her head and told what happened. As she saw her mother, with tears rolling down her cheeks, Kah felt bad. She knew this was her fault..and that she was responsible for her father`s death. A sad and dissapointment look crossed her face. Calik and Koda gave her that  one look. The death glare. Kah knew exactly that her siblings wouldn`t forgave her.

As minutes passed by, and days passed by..Kah trained herself to fight more. She had stopped communicating with her familly members, since they all seem to hate her after what she has done.

Soon Kah became agressive. Her mother was worried for some reasons. She knew Kah wasn`t the same, and she never will without her dad at her side. Kah was starting to represent a real danger towards the pack, that there was no choice left, but to ban her.  Kah was only 2 and a half years when she left the lands.

Kahlyum -uhh ohh- Coolte95

Telekinese

Colossith
Colossith
Beta
Beta

Lunas : 192

Back to top Go down

Kahlyum -uhh ohh- Empty Re: Kahlyum -uhh ohh-

Post by Colossith Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:06 am

-I`ve edited it-
Colossith
Colossith
Beta
Beta

Lunas : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolt Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:27 am

ACCEPTED!

Just don't forget to buy the accessories.
Bolt
Bolt
Alpha
Alpha

Lunas : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Colossith Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:32 am

I've mentioned I will 030
Colossith
Colossith
Beta