» Wolf Valley | Literate, Realistic Wolf RP
Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:42 am by Guest

» VITALITY. fantasy multi-animal rp.
Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:37 am by Guest

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Mon May 04, 2015 5:29 am by Guest

» I Soons and you
Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:42 pm by Soons121

» Eden's Inferno - animal and anthro RP!
Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:40 pm by Vearn

Sparkling Cave

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sparkling Cave

Post by Bolt on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:39 am

The Sparkling cave is surely a breath taking sight, located in the Snowy Peaks. It is a cave made of snow and ice that, at moments when it catches the sun or moon's light, will reflect the light and appear to sparkle. It can be dangerous, with the ice and snow being slippery, but if a wolf watches there step then it can be a place full of fun and adventure.
Bolt
Alpha
Alpha

Lunas : 139

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sparkling Cave

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:11 am

The tree's seemed to shift around her, no longer were they crowded around her, but instead dispersed around the surroundings. The sun shone on her pure white pelt, warming her from head to toe. She had arrived in the new territory. Relief washed over her, after traveling for days, she was finally here. 'If only I could find her... how hard could it be in these lands?' she thought silently, wondering where to first look in search of the old wolf she had run into during her travels. It wasn't everyday you traveled the lands to surprise a wolf that you haven't seen in what felt like forever. 
However, the heat was short lived. The dirt shifted to snow beneath her feet, slowly thickening. The temperature dropped and suddenly the air was much colder. Not that she minded, considering she was from the snowy regions. She furrowed her eyebrows, confused. How was there snow here? Her eyes drifted from the icy ground and up to the area in front of her. A cave lay directly in front of her. 'Interesting' she thought silently, intrigued by the sudden change of sensory. Finding the wolf she had met from what feels like a lifetime ago would have to wait. After all, she was in no hurry, not yet anyway.

She stepped forward, allowing her curiosity to guide her as she walked into the darkness without hesitation. What was there to be scared of? A few bats maybe? Nothing that concerned her, she was sure she could take care of whatever posed a threat. If there was any. To her surprise what she saw was beautiful, a truly breathtaking sight. The sun shone against the snow, creating a sparkle. Ice crystals dangled from the celling, dazzling in the light. A smile danced on her lips. It was like nothing she had seen, a cave such as this was..amazing. She walked forward, farther into the cave her eyes glowing in awe.

Lily shook her white pelt, her fur fluffing up. Her paws sunk into the snow, the cold engulfing her. Puffs of smoke disappeared into the cold air as she breathed and exhaled. 'Just like home' she continued forward, unable to get enough of the cold powdery ice that gave her a sense of comfort and relaxation. Her tail swayed from side to side calmly. 
Lily turned her head to the ice wall on the side of her. Tilting her head to the side, she observed her odd reflection. Shaking her head, she smiled before continuing on.

Wolves addressed:None
Wolves mentioned: An old wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimbra on Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:52 am

Mia

Mia stared at the great marvel. A majestic snowy  mountain. The pup stuck out her tougue, catching a small, cool snowflake. Her nose wrinkled and gave out a large sneeze, making her giggle. Looking back up at the mountains, Mia noticied something different. A small cave opening on one of the mountains.

How exciting! thought the inquisitive pup. Perfect to relax and explore! She started wandering up the steep, mountain peak, stumbling every now and then.

Finally at the opening, Mia realised it was quite small yet easy for a wolf to get through. She crouched into the cave and shook her reddish brown coat from the snow that had dripped onto her. Looking at the fresh snow on the ground, Mia saw something that alerted her. A fresh, pawprint. Her eyes widen. She wasn't alone.

She followed the track, curiously until she saw a white she-wolf. Mia was cautious, trying not to make a sound. She lay in the cold snow then she felt something. She was about to sneeze. Mia tried to stop it but she couldn't. The sneeze echoed through the cave. The wolf would OBVIOUSLY find her!

Addressed: Lily
Mentioned: Lily.
Kimbra
Alpha
Alpha

Lunas : 6

View user profile http://heroesandlegendspack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:40 am

The snow level seemed to increase, now covering her paws completely. Surprisingly enough as she continued forward the snow she encountered was pure and untarnished. It seems it had been a while since one had traveled through this part of the territory. Perhaps that was a good thing, or maybe there was a reason others avoided this cave. Either way, she was bound to find out sooner or later. The temperature had dropped, she took little mind to it. Still, she seemed to notice as it was strange so far from home. A single snow flake drifted down, landing gently onto the tip of her nose. Her smile grew, her eyes went crossed eyed trying to look at the delicate piece of nature. Sadly it melted before she had the time to look at it properly. Her eyes moved to the ceiling, curious to where the snow might've fallen from. To her, the ceiling looked endless, therefore presenting an endless amount of possibilities. This one she decided to leave a mystery.

The smile that had once added to her beautiful features disappeared quickly at the sound of what appeared to be a sneeze echoing off of the rock walls. No longer was she alone. The hair on her pack stood up and her body grew tense. This is what happened when one allowed her guard to be let down in new territory. Lily's ears perked up, twitching  to the sudden sound and searching for another. When no other sounds were made, she turned around curious to what have might've dare follow her. 

To her surprise when she turned around a small red pup was revealed. Instantly, her body relaxed. What harm could a pup do? She remained still, becoming slightly irritated that she had been followed. By a pup nonetheless, did this wolf have a mother that would be worrying about her. "I'm only going to ask you this once." she said firmly, her irritation sliding into her tone. Making it clear that if she didn't receive the answer she was lucky for, there would be problems. This was only said because if the positions were reversed she would make some snippy comment. "Who are you and why are you following me?" she asked simply. Pup or not, she didn't like to be followed. This...wolf was lucky that she wasn't attacked, or worse.

Wolves Mentioned: Mia
Wolves Addressed: Mia
Notes:

"Speech!" /"Thoughts" / "Text"
Table made by Cola

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimbra on Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:16 am

Mia

The female seemed relaxed and seemed to like the idea of being alone. However, as Mia sneezed, she immediantly tensed. The white wolf looked around her and soon noticed Mia, hiding in the snow. She seemed surprised that a pup had found her yet didn't seem concerned about Mia attacking her. She stood up strong and buff.

"I'm only going to ask you this once. Who are you and why are you following me?" she said. Mia stood up, staring at the wolf with a smirk, not about to answer those questions at all.

"Are you blind? I am obviously a wolf. Why would you ask who I am?" Mia said sarcasticly, not afraid of the white she-wolf. Mia's expression quickly wiped off her face as the wolf continued to stare at her.

What is she doing?! the pup thought. Is she going to attack me? Mia sighed.

"I am not telling you my name. And I wasn't following you. I was exploring," she stated, vaguely

Mentioned: Lily
Notes: Had to do this quickly so it sucks.
Kimbra
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:32 pm

Lily scoffed unamused by the lack of answers she was receiving. This young pup reminded her very much of herself at that age and she hated it. The only difference was that she thought before she opened her mouth, a quality the pup obviously lacked. A million things came to her of what she could say or how she could react. Though she kept in mind that it was just a naive pup she was speaking too. One who spoke before considering the outcome."Then go, explore away from me or go back to your mommy before you get hurt" she stated in a non threatening tone. If this young being was just here to explore as was she, then so be it, she could travel the cave alone. 

Turning on her heels she began to walk forward once again. Doubtful that she could go back to the state of relaxation and peacefulness knowing that a ball of fur could be lurking. Especially one that acted much like she, she was a very secretive wolf. Having a strong belief in only sharing the necessary information. After all, she hadn't shared her name with one wolf since she had arrived and she had been sidetracked from joining the pack. Exploring was much more exciting   and frankly she didn't feel like being joyful and nice to all the wolves she was unfamiliar with simply because they were of higher rank. She preferred to not be someone she was not, yet sometimes her personality was so hard to work with she had no choice but to do so.

The warning that Nova had given her vaguely coming to mind. Bears were dangerous beasts and deadly to pups. Yet, this pup obviously felt confident enough to not have to worry about it and she didn't feel like arguing with someone so young. Therefore, the thought was pushed to the side.

The further in the cave she moved the darker it grew and the colder it became. She blinked, adjusting her eyes to the darkness. Her ear twitched at a dripping sound, landing onto a solid rocks. Lily rose an eyebrow, once again growing curious of these strange and mysterious surroundings. The sound of wings flapping echoed off the rocks and for a moment she was tempted to stop and reconsider traveling forward. Not because of the bats but because of the potential threats that could be hiding and put the red pup's life in danger. 'She's an explorer, she knows what she's getting herself into' With that thought, Lily continued forward. Fresh paw prints corrupted the pure snow, one's that looked to be a good size. It was much to small to be a wolf, a small cat or small bear most likely. She peered forward, her steps growing so quiet that the crunching sound became non existent. 

Notes:

Table made by Cola

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimbra on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:52 am

Mia

The white wolf rolled her eyes.

"Then go explore away from me or go back to your mummy before you get hurt." she said frustrated. The wolf started turning around and disappearing from sight. It took awhile for Mia to think of a reply so the only thing she could say was.
"I dont have a mommy..." she said quietly yet loud enough for the female to hear. She started thinking about her past. Scary and violent. All her family were dead. She was the only one left and she was surprised she hadnt teared up by now.

ADDRESSED: Lily
MENTIONED: Lily
NOTES: I was on phone so sorry for short post.
Kimbra
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:02 am

The faint words reached her ears, yet she continued you on, quickly replying with little to no effort. "Then I'm sure you've learned to live without one." she mumbled dryly keeping her voice quiet. If there was a bear or cat wandering around these caves and calling them home, the last thing she needed was to awake the beast. She didn't know what the pup was trying to accomplish by wandering around alone or what she was trying to prove. But it certainly wouldn't get her very far. As if not having a mother would make her have sympathy for the young wolf, she survived without a family, it could be done.

The temperature dropped even more the further she moved. Her feet moved over the ice silently to avoid any crunching noises. It wasn't an easy thing to do but something she had picked up on living in the snow. Lowering her body closer to the ground, she moved forward. Her eyes focused ahead creating her posture to look as if she was stalking her prey. As she inched forward, she noticed the darkness around her lightning. Blinking, her initial reaction was confusion. She was in a cave, how could there be any source of light? Placing one paw after the other, she stalked forward, her tail swaying from side to side.

Lily turned a dark corner, using the cold rock wall to guide her. The path in front of her shifted to a steep incline, she half slid half trotted down.  Just when she didn't think that the cave could be more interesting. The sight in front of her left her jaw dropping. In front of her was a glistening pool of water, lite up by the sun's rays peaking down from the small opening above. It left astounded and speechless. 

Notes:

Table made by Cola

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimbra on Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:35 am

Mia

"Then I'm sure you've learned to live without one." the white wolf mumbled. Mia stopped, shocked at her comment.
How disrespectful! Mia thought, thinking about her past. She ran after the stubborn wolf who was continuing through the cave, observing every element. The young pup was quite clumsy on her paws but managed to keep up.
"Excuse me but when have YOU the right to speak of myself, AND my heritage about that!" Mia was quite furious. The she-wolf didn't seem to care though. She continued on her way. Mia growled.
"Listen!" she yelled, when the white wolf came to a stop, still looking in front of her.
"What the heck?!" Mia growled, then looked at what the she-wolf was looking at. A sparkling area of water. It was stunning. Clean and majestic, the water seemed to sing to the snowy walls.

Through all this, Mia looked around for the first time. The roof of the cave dripped with cold water onto the ground. Above the pool, a hole in the ice sat, shining rays of warm sunlight in. The sight was amazing. Breathtaking. Inspirational.

Mentioned: Lily
Kimbra
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:15 pm

She scoffed at the words said by the young wolf. A small and short chuckle vibrating on her lips. The momentarily shock that the new area had given her was temporally put on pause as she turned her head to the small creature. Why she seemed to think she could boss her around was far beyond her. 'What happened to listening to your ancestors?' she thought to herself. Lily didn't consider her self an ancestor just yet, but she was older then the pup. A smirk crawled onto her muzzle, one that didn't look like it was created due to good intentions. She lowered her head to the pups height. "Let me make this clear. Don't tell me what to do if you want to remain breathing. You followed me, I warned you and it was your choice. In case you haven't noticed because you've been running your big mouth, we aren't alone and it's not another wolf in these caves." she said under her breath harshly. The last thing she wanted was to get eaten because this pup was having a bad day. "Leave or shut your mouth." a light growl rumbled in her throat, not a threatening one, but as a warning. Lily's head moved back to the new surroundings. Slowly, she moved forward, once again lowering herself closer to the ground. Her ear twitched, it was quiet, too quiet for her taste.

The green blue eyes of her's drifted up. Just as she suspected, no wonder it had been silent. No bats. 'Strange, it's still very much daytime outside' she reminded herself. She had after all just seen the sunlight's ray's lightning the pool. Bat's were nocturnal and were asleep while the sun was out, she had seen and even heard them on the way in. So why weren't there any here? "Stay there." she said firmly. A different tone as the one she had used before, it lacked the strength behind it, instead it seeped with intellect and authority. The light around her started to dim and suddenly she found herself in front of a wall of darkness. There was something she didn't like about this place and it didn't sit well in her stomach. A lemming squealed, running over her paws and towards the red pup. She came to a halt, her eyes following the small creature she knew all so well. Back home it had been her substance of life as a pup. Lily furrowed her eyebrows, something was off and she knew it. A lemming wouldn't run towards a predator such as them that was more then capable of making it there dinner. She rose to full height, her muscles tensing, and her claws enlarging. Not unless it was running from a larger threat.

Notes:

Table made by Cola

Back to top Go down

Male Snow Leopard

Post by Mother Nature on Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:12 am

Snow Leopard

Deep in Sparkling Cave, a male snow leopard awoke to the sound of voices bickering in the icy cave. He rolled his blue eyes and stretched out in the snow.

"Who in the world is in my cave?" he whispered to himself. He listened to the argument. One voice, small and squeaky, the other stern and strong. Small and squeaky... a pup.

Come to think of it, I am quite starved." he said, looking at his stomach

"Let me make this clear. Don't tell me what to do if you want to remain breathing. You followed me, I warned you and it was your choice. In case you haven't noticed because you've been running your big mouth, we aren't alone and it's not another wolf in these caves." the stern voice said.

You're certainly not alone... the leopard thought with a snigger. Creeping along the ground, the male peeked above mounds, followed the voices and dodged icicles. Then, two figures came into sight, nearby his drinking pond. The wolves, unaware that he was spying on them growled at each other. The snow leopard grinned. He wouldn't be hungry tonight.
Mother Nature

Lunas : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top