» Wolf Valley | Literate, Realistic Wolf RP
Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:42 am by Guest

» VITALITY. fantasy multi-animal rp.
Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:37 am by Guest

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Mon May 04, 2015 5:29 am by Guest

» I Soons and you
Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:42 pm by Soons121

» Eden's Inferno - animal and anthro RP!
Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:40 pm by Vearn

Slow Flow River

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Slow Flow River

Post by Bolt on Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:24 pm

Slow Flow River is located in Darkwood forest and is the pack's main water source. The water moves slowly, hence the name, and is a great place to swim and relax. Wolves also come here to fish, since the water is so clear and there is an abundance.
Bolt
Alpha
Alpha

Lunas : 139

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slow Flow River

Post by Nova Moon on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:23 am

Nova growled in frustration as he padded alongside the river, why did that red male always have to piss him off! And on top of that why on this green earth would he.... wait aw man! He was in the wrong this time, Bolt had called it right and now Nova felt ashamed. Growling at himself more then anything, he sighed as he looked up the river. "How in the world do I find you to talk this out, hothead?" he said as he padded down the way, going up river and hoping to see his packmate and buddy Bolt.

Wolves Addressed: Himself?
Wolves mentioned: Pack, Bolt

Top Logo by me
Eye minap by the amazing Ross
Nova Moon
Warrior
Warrior

Lunas : 76

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolt on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:59 am

Bolt slowly padded up the shore of the river, taking deep breaths as he tried to calm his frazzled nerves. He had acted rather harshly and let his temper get the best of him, yet he couldn't really help it. Ever since he had discovered his power over flames, his temper had been more likely to appear and much more harder to control. Must be the backfire for controlling fire. He thought, a soft sigh escaping him. It wasn't entirely his fault, though. The newcomer had been so irritating. He could have handled sarcastic, sassy comments if the male had only had answered his questions. The young Alpha male was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't see where he was placing his paws, and soon he was tumbling down and into the water with a large splash. He thrashed around for a few seconds before finding his footing, standing in the water which came up to only around his chest. Bolt breathed heavily as he trudged towards the shore, water darkening the color of his pelt. He finally managed to scramble up to shore, which he then shook the water from his pelt with an irritated growl, short and light. His head throbbed and droplets of blood fell along with the water, and he knew he must have hit his head while underwater, yet he didn't pay it much mind. He continued forward then, much more cautious of his surroundings, pelt still damp and slightly dripping. Bolt was about to stop walking and rest under the shade of a large tree when he saw a familiar figure walking up the river. Nova. He groaned, not even bothering to feel angry, the walk and surprise dip in the river having drained him of much of his energy. Bolt laid down and set his head on his paws, eyeing Nova, eyes narrowed in a slight glare, not entirely calm.

Addressed: no one
Mentioned: Nova, Colossith

Bolt
Alpha
Alpha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:42 pm

Sally ran forward. She was hungry and tired and wanted food and shelter but she didn't know where to find it. She wasn't very used to the wild so everything was confusing but she was sure after a while she would be ok. It just took practice. She slowed down when a river came into sight and bent down to drink out of it, only realizing just how thirsty she was. After her drink she looked up and wondered how she would get food if she didn't know how to hunt. She sighed and decided to run again, she was tired but it helped when she was stressed. When running she accidentally looked at the sky for a moment and yelped when she tripped over a wolf. Looking at the red pelted wolf(Bolt) she widened her eyes worriedly "I'm so sorry are you ok?!"

Addressed: Bolt
Mentioned: Bolt

Last edited by Sally on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Sally
Healer
Healer

Lunas : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colossith on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:08 pm

OOC:( hey just a little reminder Sally. Don`t forget to put the address and mention in your post please.)

Made by Eirik
http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/95/01/93/cola_s10.jpg
Colossith
Beta
Beta

Lunas : 192

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:17 am

Oh, sorry!
Sally
Healer
Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolt on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:26 am

Bolt let out a yelp, a mixed sound of surprise and pain, as a large body tripped over him. He was immediately on his paws, bristling slightly before he could see what the thing was that knocked into him was. He huffed in annoyance as he saw it was a white furred canine, though it didn't look like a wolf, nor any other kind of wild canine he had met while traveling. He stayed silent for a moment, crimson fur that was still damp from his fall into the riven slowly settling down on his back.

"I am very alright, though I must inform you, you are in the territory of the Heroes and Legends Pack. I am the Alpha, Bolt."

Bolt said, cautious, not really up to dealing with another new comer that may cause him a difficult time.

Addressed; Sally
Mentioned; Sally
Notes; It may suck, so sorry.

Bolt
Alpha
Alpha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:47 am

Sally's eyes widened at the wolf's words. Unable to help but think his red pelt was most unusual, she had never seen a wolf with a pelt like that before. She shrugged because well she'd never seen a wolf before but in stories they usually did not have completely red fur. "I'm in your territory?? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to I was just looking for food and shelter" she answered honestly, hoping the alpha wouldn't be too angry at her for being on his territory.

Sally
Healer
Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolt on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:07 am

Bolt's stare became softer seeing the canine's behavior, and he gave a small smile. He was always happy to help a canine in need of help, especially when he had the ability too.

"It's alright."

He said, tone soft he shifted on his paws before taking a seat, relaxed, as he tilted his head, thinking.

"What is your name? You can join the Heroes and Legends pack, but I need to know what you can do to benefit the pack."

Bolt said, watching the female and waiting for a response.

Addressed; Sally
Mentioned; Sally
Notes; Woop for suckish posts!

Bolt
Alpha
Alpha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:48 am

Sally let out a sigh of relief as Bolt's gaze seemed to soften slightly. At least he wasn't too angry at her. She hoped anyway.

She nodded thankfully when he said it was alright and seemed to be more relaxed. Sally also sat, watching him as he thought.

"My name is...Sally" she said, saying the word Sally with obvious disgust "I don't really like the name" she admitted."But I would love to join your pack if I was allowed! I can heal! I was always told that I was quite good at it by the birds and small critters I helped on my way across the wild lands after escaping the dog fights"

She didn't know that being able to talk to birds and any other animal was not normal, just thinking that it was a normal thing. "I'm also very fast?" she offered, hoping he would accept her into the pack.

Notes: Lol yea! XD
Sally
Healer
Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Moon on Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:05 am

Nova padded up the river until he heard voices, it was Bolt and a female....something. She wasn't a wolf he knew that much so as he got closer he stayed at a comfortable distance so he could hear everything but not be involved. He sat on that spot and watched the Alpha work, he would talk to Bolt later or if Bolt invited him to confront the female he would do so as a willing subordinate. He wouldn't ruffle Bolt's fur anymore then he had.

Wolves addressed: None
Wolves mentioned: sally, Bolt

Top Logo by me
Eye minap by the amazing Ross
Nova Moon
Warrior
Warrior

Lunas : 76

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolt on Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:38 am

Bolt listened with interest as the female spoke, introducing herself as Sally, and going on to say that she didn't like the name.

"Well, despite your dislike of your name, it is still nice to meet you, Sally."

He said, dipping his head in a sign on respect. He listened with a curious interest as she continued speaking, talking about how she was good with healing, learning from the birds. It was unusual to be able to talk to birds and other creatures and such, but really, he didn't think her weird because of it, because a lot of the pack members had strange abilities and powers. The young Alpha glanced up to see Nova a little ways away and he huffed, shaking his head before looking back over to Sally.

"It sounds like you would make an excellent healer. Welcome to the pack."

He said, grinning in his usual, friendly way.

Addressed; Sally
Mentioned; Sally, Nova Moon
Notes; This sucks so bad, but it is late so what do you expect?

Bolt
Alpha
Alpha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:11 pm

Sally nodded, enjoying his personality. He most definitely didn't seem like a bad wolf, in fact he was quite nice...

"Nice to meet you too, Bolt"

She murmured, her blue eyes shining. Then she grinned happily as he said she was accepted to the pack and would make a great healer. "Thank you!" she barked, hating how her voice was slighter higher then the wolves because she was a dog. "Who is the Lead Healer?" she asked him curiously.

Notes: Not as bad as my posts at least XD
Sally
Healer
Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colossith on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:29 am

The tundra wolf looked at the ground almost all way long. Not once as he looked up at Unknown. It seemed that he kept blushing when he looked at her. Soon, Colossith heard some talking going on and he assumed it was the alpha with someone else. He looked ahead of him seeing Bolt and a white husky? Colossith stopped walking suddenly. They had made it. They were 3 meters away from the alpha. Colossith looked at Unknown. "I I just cant do this." He said in a low desperate voice. His fearful eyes into the female's unique eyes. "Im sorry." He admitted. He wanted to join badly just to hang out with unknown as she seems different from others in a good way. But a part of him just wouldn't allow him to join. It was as if it was his because fear and he couldn't fight it. It was stronger than him.

Addressed:unknown
mentioned:sally unknown bolt

Made by Eirik
http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/95/01/93/cola_s10.jpg
Colossith
Beta
Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolt on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:35 am

Bolt stared at Sally for a few moments, eyebrow raising at the question that escaped her. He found it strange for a canine to jump to conclusions like that. Some packs didn't have leads, some didn't even have healers. Everyone was original, and even though they did have a Lead Healer spot, not everyone did. Which made his face scrunch up in slight confusion, it didn't seem the canine before him had been in many packs, maybe none at all, so it confused him to no end at how a canine could learn of a lead position. He shook the thought from his mind, warm smile returning again. It didn't really matter, did it?

"There is no Lead Healer at the moment."

Bolt replied, tilting his head to the side as he thoughts, eyebrows furrowing before his face cleared of the thoughtful expression and he turned to Sally, coming to a decision.

"You seem rather trustworthy and friendly, and seem like a great healer, would you like to be Lead Healer? It is a lot of work, but it gets you a high spot in the pack and you are respected by most."

He asked, expression bright. It would be good to have a lead healer in the pack, to direct the other healers and make sure everything was running smoothly herb wise, and he thought the perky canine before him was rather fitting for the role. Bolt glanced up and almost growled when he saw the male from earlier with a new wolf. Was he here to aggravate him more? And had he brought help? The red coated male waited for Sally to respond, trying to keep his calm and also waited for the male and what looked to be his friend make a move.

Addressed: Sally
Mentioned: Sally, Unknown, Colossith
Notes: Bolt is just so happy to see Colossith.

Bolt
Alpha
Alpha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown on Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:47 pm

"Speech." | 'Thoughts' | "Other peoples talking"

¸.*¨*`.¸¸.*¨*`.¸¸.*¨*`.¸

"I don't know. I I just don't want to take the chance. You cant even know how hurtful it is to live through what I have."

Unknown listened to Colossith speak, she nodded her head in a sort of painful way. She was very... unfamiliar with fear of packs. Having had a great life in her old pack, she was pretty much set that this pack would be just as great. "You can't spend your life dancing on the edge, you have to adventure into the middle." She said while she smiled a little, it was just a basic thing saying that if he wanted to have a good life he'd have to stop being scared and just take the fear out of his life.

"There is no Lead Healer at the moment." ""You seem rather trustworthy and friendly, and seem like a great healer, would you like to be Lead Healer? It is a lot of work, but it gets you a high spot in the pack and you are respected by most.""

When they reached the river, she already heard a voice. She didn't know who it belonged to, however once they broke the bush her eyes settled on a red wolf. Bolt. She took a second to glance over him, looking for any signs of body language. Not much besides a slight hint of dislike, she frowned a little then glanced over at Colossith. Just by the way he was looking at her; she knew he was about to start backing out. 'Why are males so stubborn?' She thought as she listened to him, she shook her head continuously.

"I I just cant do this." "I'm sorry."

She glanced over at him once more, maybe if she did it he would do it. "Suit yourself, just remember you'll never get better at dancing if you don't adventure in more." She said this while she moved away from him, padding over to the two canines. One husky and one wolf, she stopped a few feet from them. "Don't mean to interrupt, but I'm looking for an Alpha. I was told you're an alpha, Bolt." She said while she swished her tail, she glanced back at Colo for a moment. "I'd like you join your pack."

¸.*¨*`.¸¸.*¨*`.¸¸.*¨*`.¸

Addressed: Colossith, Sally, Bolt
Mentioned: Colo, Sally, Bolt
Notes:
Unknown
Scout

Lunas : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colossith on Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:54 pm

"You can't spend your life dancing on the edge, you have to adventure into the middle." Unknown said. Colossith looked at her bitting his lip. He knew perfectly well she was right, though he still had some doubts for some reasons. Colossith watched every move Unknown made.

"Suit yourself, just remember you'll never get better at dancing if you don't adventure in more." She said. Colossith nodded slightly. He glanced as she approached the Alpha, but as he looked at the Alpha, he seemed unhappy to see Colossith around. Colossith looked at Bolt wondering if the male will start growling at him. After all the two hadn`t been too friendly earlier.

Colossith stopped wlaking once he was beside Unknown. He looked at her smiling a little before looking up at the alpha with his serious face. "May-mmay I join as well." Colossith inquired feeling guilty about this situation. He didn`t know what rank he would gain or if he would even be accepted into the pack, he just had to wait for a repsonse to figure out.

Addressed:Unknown and Bolt
mentioned: same
Colossith
Beta
Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:28 am

Sally blinked worriedly when the alpha looked confused at her question. Had she made a mistake? Was there a such thing as a Lead Healer? She had just presumed there was because she used to hear one of the wolves that had been captured for the dog fighting speaking of how he was once a Lead Warrior in his pack and she'd just presumed their was a Lead for each rank.

Yet the wolf soon looked friendly and happy again so Sally decided to leave it. "Oh okay" she said, dipping her head as the wolf said that there was no Lead Healer at the moment. His next words however, really surprised her. "I-I'd be honored" she stammered. He wanted her to be the Lead Healer?! "Thank you so much, I will not make you regret this" she murmured happily. She noticed Bolt look unhappily at a male wolf a little while off who was with a female.

Just as she was about to ask who he was, the female walked up and asked could she join the pack. Sally nodded in greeting to the wolf and eyed the male wolf as it also approached but instead of doing anything bad like Sally expected, he just asked could he join the pack too. Shrugging, Sally sat down and also nodded to him in greeting.

Addressed: Bolt, Unknown(nod), Colossith(nod)
Mentioned: Above
Sally
Healer
Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimbra on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:19 am

Kimbra entered the area, searching for somebody, anybody. She paused and closed her eyes, taking deep breaths, trying to sensing any wolves around her. But then her mind went fuzzy, her thoughts interuppted by things in her head. Along with that, a small pain in her stomach, a kick?

She continued trotting along the ground, hearing voices. She followed the noise and found four or five wolves. One being Sally, a healer.

"Sally!" she said quickening her pace. She remembered meeting the young canine when she first came to the pack. Now next to the wolf, she panted, not feeling as fit as she normally is.

"Sally... I... I need you!" she said inbetween breaths. "I want to know if I'm pregnant. How many pups I'll have, if they'll be late or early. Tell me all!" she begged excitedly.

She probably can't tell all that stuff you idiot! Kimbra thought. If she was pregnant, her excitement bar would be raised to the very top. Sure, she would have to wait three months before the pups arrived but oh well. She didnt want to be a bad mother but if she had anymore than 6 she would be a pretty stressed mum. She knew Bolt wanted seven pups and she didnt know what to think of that for she wanted five. Bolt wanted 3 boys, 2 girls. Kimbra wanted 4 girls, 1 boy. They were quite divided about this but any pups were good enough. Besides, only nature could decide those things. Well, and Sally.

Mentioned: Sally, Bolt, others in area
Addressed: Sally, Bolt kind of.
Kimbra
Alpha
Alpha

View user profile http://heroesandlegendspack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolt on Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:11 am

Text | "Speech" | Thoughts | "Spoken at"

"I-I'd be honored. Thank you so much, I will not make you regret this."

Bolt's grin grew at Sally's response and he chuckled, light and amused. Indeed, she will make a fine Lead Healer. He turned his large head towards a wolf who approached, a pure white furred she-wolf who he had seen with the infuriating male. He raised an eyebrow at her approach, ears perked forward to catch her words.

"Don't mean to interrupt, but I'm looking for an Alpha. I was told you're an alpha, Bolt."

He nodded, confirming the she-wolf's statement before continuing listening.

"I'd like you join your pack."

Bolt gave a friendly smile to the she-wolf, finding that what he had thought earlier was wrong or at least seemed like what he thought was wrong. It seemed the she-wolf just wanted to join, not cause trouble, but nobody could ever really know these days. Opening his jaws to reply he stopped, closing them again as he saw the newcomer from earlier approach, and he almost bristled but he didn't let it show, keeping a mask of calm on his features as the male spoke.

"May-mmay I join as well."

A look of slight surprise crossed his features, breaking the calm as he registered the male's question, before a warm smile appeared on his features and the look of surprise melted away. Bolt was always open to new wolves joining the pack, and was a nice guy until you pissed him off, but despite the fact of the anger and annoyance the male caused, the red furred Alpha was ready to forgive and forget now that the male seemed to be acting a bit more nicer then before.

"Well of course you two can."

He said, tone light as he shifted his weight from paw to paw, excited to have new members join. He was always glad to have new members join his small family, despite if they had powers or not.

"But I will need to know your names and what you can do to benefit this pack."

Bolt stated, ears flicking as he heard a voice, ever so familiar. His large head swiveled and his eyes widened slightly as he saw Kimbra approach, asking Sally to see if she was pregnant. Bolt's heart skipped in his chest at the words, yet he didn't comment, turning his focus on the two new wolves, yet still keeping an ear open to conversation from the two females.

Wolves Mentioned: Kimbra, Unknown, Colossith, Sally
Wolves Addressed: Sally, Unknown, Colossith
Notes: NEW TABLE IS SO AWESOME.
Word Count:-

Table by Colossith

Last edited by Bolt on Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Bolt
Alpha
Alpha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:17 am

Sally looked away from the male wolf when hearing someone call her name. It took Sally only seconds to realize that the wolf was the alpha female, Kimbra. Springing to her paws, Sally bounded over to her in case she was hurt. She was Lead Healer now, she had to show Bolt that he was right to give her the job! As she reached the alpha, she listened worriedly to her words, relaxing slightly when she heard them. At least Kimbra wasn't seriously injured!

Yet pregnancy was important and this was still something she had to be very careful about. She could hear excitement in the wolf's voice and even though the amount of questions leaving her mouth was a bit overwhelming, Sally was still happy to be confirming new lives. "I might not be able to get all that information right away, if you are pregnant you are only quite early into your pregnancy. I'll be able to know closer to the time"

She explained quietly before adding "But. Right now I will be able to tell you how many there is and hopefully their genders" Nodding she placed her paw on Kimbra's stomach, frowning with concentration as she rubbed it about certain ways and pressed at certain areas of it gently. After a while she opened her blue eyes and said "I am pretty sure there is six pups in there Kimbra. Four girls and two boys" She smiled at the thought of the pups running about the pack and sat there waiting for Kimbra's reply.

Addressed: Kimbra
Mentioned: Kimbra, pups
Sally
Healer
Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimbra on Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:47 am

Sally seemed overwhelmed by Kimbra's questions but also seemed understanding.

"I'm pretty sure there are six pups. Four girls and two boys." she explained. Kimbra knew she couldn't be certain of the genders but she felt like jumping around. She didnt though because the pups wouldve been given a knock about. Her eyes lit up as Sally said it though. She looked over her shoulder at Bolt who was concentrating on two other wolves but seemed to be listening on the two she-wolves's conversation. She didnt know what to say. Was she to rejoice or remain calm?

"I...I... I dont know what to say... That's..." she thought for a moment. "Fantastic!" she continued.

She jumped around to Bolt and stood next to him.

"DID YOU HEAR THAT?!" she said WAY to excitedly to both Bolt and the other wolves.

Addressed: Sally, Bolt
Mentioned: Sally, Bolt, all in area
Notes: Kimmy's reaction  lol! 
Kimbra
Alpha
Alpha

View user profile http://heroesandlegendspack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Colossith on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:52 am

As Colossith awaited the Alpha`s response in him joining, he looked to his left seeing a husky and the raging black ball. He couldn`t quite hear there discussion as there was somewhat a distance. Colossith didn`t quite get why there was a dog in the pack as he thought it was a wolf pack and not a dog. Maybe they counted a husky as a wolf as they look quite alike.

"Well of course you two can." Bolt said. Colossith looked back at the red wolf, forgetting about the two to his left. He glanced at Unknown than back at Bolt. He was now in a pack. In a new pack. Colossith could feel his heart beat extremely fast. He took a deep breath before nodded. "Thank you." Colossith mumbled. He glanced once more at Unknown and smiled a little. As he turned back to Bolt, he realized the wolf seemed happier than earlier. It was as if he had forgotten Colossith. That was an act that never his old pack would have done. Forgive someone. Colossith`s eyes were now filled with happiness.

"But I will need to know your names and what you can do to benefit this pack." Bolt said. Colossith seemed unsure about the second part of the question. He had never been usseful for something or has he ever got a chance too. "Colossith, is my name." He replied firmly. It took Colossith a while before responding the second part of the question."I-I uhh have no clue...just give me whichever rank you think will suit me best." He responded giving a nod.

Colossith opened his maw once more, ready to say something, but the black female arrived happily and addressed Bolt. Colossith closed his maw shut and glanced at Unknown. He couldn`t help but keep looking at her for some reasons.

Wolves Mentioned:Bolt,kimbra,Unknown,Sally
Wolves Addressed:Bolt
Notes:<3
Word Count:343

Table by Colossith

Colossith
Beta
Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown on Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:01 pm

"Speech." | 'Thoughts' | "Other peoples talking"

¸.*¨*`.¸¸.*¨*`.¸¸.*¨*`.¸

"Well of course you two can." "But I will need to know your names and what you can do to benefit this pack." "Thank you." ""Colossith, is my name." "I-I uhh have no clue...just give me whichever rank you think will suit me best."

Unknown smiled at the male when he said they could, but also smiled at the fact that Colossith had decided to join. She knew it would take a little bit of convincing but she got it, she was kind of glad that he decided to join. "Thank you." She said with a sideways glance at Colossith, she smile faintly. She glanced back at Bolt when he spoke about what they would do to benefit the pack, hmm. She could do some things to benefit the pack, but mostly patrol and make sure the surrounding area was safe.

"I'm Unknown - no joke. Literally my name is Unknown, an my best benefit would be keeping the area safe. I'm good at running and following scents, so that would be a scout." She said with a little nod, she was waiting for a reply to something when another female came running in yelling. "DID YOU HEAR THAT?!" Her first reaction was to back up, take a few steps back. Loud noises were not her friend, but also the female seemed happy. Mate, most likely. Alpha female. She kept her mouth shut and glanced at Colossith, giving him a little smile.

¸.*¨*`.¸¸.*¨*`.¸¸.*¨*`.¸

Mentioned: Bolt, Colossith, Kimbra
Notes: Gah ;; sorry for not posting!
Unknown
Scout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colossith on Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:26 pm

"I'm Unknown - no joke. Literally my name is Unknown, an my best benefit would be keeping the area safe. I'm good at running and following scents, so that would be a scout."

The white female said. Colossith looked at her realizing she had been smiling at him a couple of times.

Colossith watched as Unknown backed off a little. He knew it couldn`t be because of him. She had just giving a smile so she couldn`t back away because he was smelly or something was wrong with him, right? He wondered. Before realizing what was actually going on, Colossith backed away as well as The black female needed to tell something to Bolt. She seemed quite happy and Colossith wanted to give  them both space, which he also thought was Unknown`s attention. At least he hoped so.

"What`s going on? I`m lost at the moment...I mean everything happened so quickly these last few minutes." Colossith muttered to Unknown confusion showing in his face. He wasn`t quite sure to be honest. Everything past so quickly that he had a hard time to follow.

Colossith glanced to his left looking at the whit husky. She wasn`t as excited as the black female, but she still seemed happy. The husky had been checking the black female`s belly earlier...so oculd that mean. No no it was impossible. Colossith`s eyes widden at the thought. The female couldn`t. No she must have another news. Well at least he hoped so. Colossith looked at the black female eyes widen, awaiting for her to say something. Just not what he had thought. He bit his lip hard trying to ignore the thought he had at the moment. Pups. He thought. No there was certainly another explication to this and Colossith had to find it. It wasn`t that Colossith didn`t like pups, he just felt like they were too fragile and he has always been scared to hurt one.

Wolves Mentioned:Bolt,kimbra,Unknown,Sally
Wolves Addressed:Unknown
Notes:<3
Word Count:

Table by Colossith

Colossith
Beta
Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down