Heroes and Legends Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» dire - medieval fantasy RPG
Wolf's Web I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 6:22 am by Guest

» Lions of Valoria
Wolf's Web I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:25 pm by Guest

» Age of the Wolves
Wolf's Web I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:14 pm by Guest

» Vuerris // Semi-Realistic Wolf RolePlay //
Wolf's Web I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 8:55 pm by Guest

» Wolf Valley | Literate, Realistic Wolf RP
Wolf's Web I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 1:42 am by Guest

» VITALITY. fantasy multi-animal rp.
Wolf's Web I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:37 am by Guest

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Wolf's Web I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 5:29 am by Guest

» I Soons and you
Wolf's Web I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 6:42 pm by Soons121

» Eden's Inferno - animal and anthro RP!
Wolf's Web I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 12:40 pm by Vearn

Wolf's Web

Go down

Wolf's Web Empty Wolf's Web

Post by WW Admin Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:35 pm

http://www.wolfsweb.net/

WHAT IS THE PLOT?
In the beginning, all wolves were of natural coloration. They were your typical gray wolves, with shades of white, black, gray, some browns, cream and the like. They eyes were naturally colored as well, including your typical shades of blue and yellow. All of the wolves lived in harmony within the Kinos pack and it's vast expanse of territory. At least, they all did live in harmony until a set of naturally colored wolves gave birth to a litter of pups and one in particular named Otano. The pup named Otano wasn't normal from the very beginning, as he was very brightly colored in shades of blue and green among his pelt, as well as shades of yellow and his eyes were a royal shade of purple.

The Kinos decided to overlook it since it was one pup and there was no way one single pup could give rise to a whole new set of similarly colored wolves. However, four years later the Kinos learned just how wrong they were. Otano's first litter of pups were all brightly colored in assorted shades. At the birth of Otano's first litter, the Kinos became far more wary of Otano and what some wolves were starting to call the Yedra, which in their own tongue meant unnaturally colored, wolves. This became such a worry to assorted members of the Kinos pack, that the Alphas of the Kinos pack had decreed that Otano and his pups were not allowed to breed after the birth of his second litter which again was a litter of pups all colored brightly.

By this point however, some of Otano's first litter had already been ready to have their own pups. Due to this particular fact as well as the threat of a massacre by a select group of Kinos members, Otano, his mate, and all his offspring and grandpups were cast out of the Kinos pack and offered a small portion of territory. It wasn't but a few years after Otano and his mate formed the Yedra pack, named in spite of the Kinos, that the Yedra started to need more space for their growing family. This led to a territory battle between the two opposing packs which ultimately led to victory in Yedra's favor. Not only did they gain about a full half of Kinos' territory, but also a few of their members as well as some loners of course, whom had wandered in during the fray.

Today, almost a hundred and fifty years later, both packs are at a cease-fire, but tensions between the two packs are slowly on the rise and have been ever since. The question now looming in the back of some minds is... when will be the next Kinos-Yedra war? The question in some other minds is, how can we stop this?

Many High ranks available in both packs, claim yours now!

WW Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum