» Wolf Valley | Literate, Realistic Wolf RP
Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:42 am by Guest

» VITALITY. fantasy multi-animal rp.
Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:37 am by Guest

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Mon May 04, 2015 5:29 am by Guest

» I Soons and you
Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:42 pm by Soons121

» Eden's Inferno - animal and anthro RP!
Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:40 pm by Vearn

Lily x Calcifer

Go down

Lily x Calcifer

Post by Kimbra on Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:19 pm

Lily and Calcifer-roleplay when you wish!
Kimbra
Alpha
Alpha

Lunas : 6

View user profile http://heroesandlegendspack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lily x Calcifer

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:39 am

(OOC: I don't know if there is a specific location you wanna role-play but I was thinking here: The first one- http://m.hdw.me/search/nature+waterfall/ )

Back to top Go down

Post by Calcifer on Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:49 am

(sounds good, *wiggle waggles eye brows* also, sorry for taking so long, been busy DX Shall we begin?)
Calcifer
Warrior
Warrior

Lunas : 8

View user profile http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:51 am

(No problem and yes!)

The thicket grew thicker, the tree's taller, and the underbrush longer. It was a cool day, with a gentle breeze and the sun proving just enough warmth to where's you could feel the spring in the air. A small path lead to a secluded pool of water, one that was over looked by three water falls. There were two ways to reach this location, down the rocky slope or if you were lucky, through the small entrance from the woods.

Lily stepped carefully down the incline, her paws clinging to anytime of rock that could assist her. But it didn't seem to matter how slow or careful she walked because the fates must have had it out for her. The next step sent her tumbling, she must've moved her foot in the wrong position because she fell and gravity seemed to have no difficultly pushing her down the small rocky incline. She rolled over rocks, sticks, and bumps of dirt all the way to the bottom where she landed with a soft 'thud'. Lily groaned in pain, her seaweed blue gaze drifted upward to where she had lost her footing. It hadn't been too long of a drop but it sure felt like it. Hauling her body to a steady standing position. She groaned at the aching pain that shot through her head, and the lightning bolts that danced up her fore paw. Little did she know she had hit her head on a rock on the way down, blood trickled down the medium sized cut staining her snowy pelt. Her paw was all scratched up, a large gash sliced through the pad of her foot and another one on her ankle was visible as more blood seeped into her cost. As she attempted to move forward the agonizing pain returned. "Great" she mumbled coldly, this is just what she needed to delay her exploration around the new lands she had come across. 

Wolves addressed/mentioned: None
Notes: These will get better I promise I just wanted to make an opening post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Calcifer on Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:12 am

↝

Calcifer's ears pricked, off in the distance he heard the sounds of another wolf, one in pain, following the echoed sound of a thud. Though not entirely interested, he thought it would be in his better interest to explore the cause of the noise.

He followed an overgrown path to the near sound of water falls. It was soon after that he entered the clearing, pausing to admire the scene, but otherwise uninterested of his surroundings. On the other side of the rocky glade, was a female, by the smell of it one of the pack he had only just recently joined. they hadn't met, and this would most likely prove to be an awkward first meeting, by the metal-like scent in the air. She was bleeding, quite a lot in fact, once he peered further. Calm and assertively, he paced toward her, hosting an emotionless expression, as always. He took no action when he reached her, and only spoke, "You're in quite the predicament, aren't you." He said confidently, glancing at the water, and back at her. Sighing, he realized it was probably best to help her, seeing it would be unwise to get on the wrong foot of a fellow pack member so early on in his joining. "Here, I will help you to the water, you needed to wash." Calcifer offered the female to lean on him, if needed. He remained expressionless, cold, and  reserved, although he helped her with a seemingly warm heart.  Honestly, he didn't care what became of her, he never really cared about anyone, at least not in a long time.

↝

Wolves Mentioned: Lily
  Addressed Wolves: Lily
  Notes:

Table made by Colossith

Calcifer
Warrior
Warrior

Lunas : 8

View user profile http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down