Heroes and Legends Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» dire - medieval fantasy RPG
Sorrow x Kahyum I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 6:22 am by Guest

» Lions of Valoria
Sorrow x Kahyum I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:25 pm by Guest

» Age of the Wolves
Sorrow x Kahyum I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:14 pm by Guest

» Vuerris // Semi-Realistic Wolf RolePlay //
Sorrow x Kahyum I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 8:55 pm by Guest

» Wolf Valley | Literate, Realistic Wolf RP
Sorrow x Kahyum I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 1:42 am by Guest

» VITALITY. fantasy multi-animal rp.
Sorrow x Kahyum I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:37 am by Guest

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Sorrow x Kahyum I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 5:29 am by Guest

» I Soons and you
Sorrow x Kahyum I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 6:42 pm by Soons121

» Eden's Inferno - animal and anthro RP!
Sorrow x Kahyum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 12:40 pm by Vearn

Sorrow x Kahyum

3 posters

Go down

Sorrow x Kahyum Empty Sorrow x Kahyum

Post by Kimbra Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:08 pm

This is the matchmaking forum for Sorrow and Kahlyum! Start roleplaying whenever you're ready.
Kimbra
Kimbra
Alpha
Alpha

Lunas : 6

https://heroesandlegendspack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sorrow x Kahyum Empty Re: Sorrow x Kahyum

Post by Colossith Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:15 pm

center]

✂

The brown female padded through the forest feeling incredibly fustrated.  Kahlyum was now lost. Lost in the middle of no where. "Why the heck am I here! I shouldn`t be in this awful place!" Kahlyum shouted, growling lowly as she continued her way muttering words to herself.

The large female shook her head in dissapointment. "Why do each time I try heading somewhere...I find myself lost in the middle of no where..." She said as she stopped walking suddenly.  

A small rabbit passed by Kahlyum immediately dissapearing into the bushes. Khalyum followed it. She had to hunt it for some reasons.

The large brown female jumped into the bushes, but the rabbit was no longer there. As Kahlyum scanned around her, she noticed the rabbit not to far away. Kahlyum crawl slowly to the rabbit and as she was close enough to it, she jumped putting one of her paw on the rabbit`s tail. Kahlyum glanced at it examing it carefully before sinking her fangs into it`s neck. Khalyum awaited for the rabbit to be completely dead. It took a bit of time, but as the rabbit took it`s last breath of air, Kahlyum picked it up and brought it to the place she was before. At the moment she wasn`t hungry, but more tired. She walked into circles before finally laying down, laying her head on her front paws and closed her eyes.
  ✂  

Wolves Mentioned:
    Addressed Wolves:
    Notes:A gentle wolf with a terrible monster xD

"Speech!" /"Thoughts" / "Text"
       Table made by me

[/center]
Colossith
Colossith
Beta
Beta

Lunas : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolt Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:03 am

Sorrow raced through the forest, muscles flexing beneath her white and black striped pelt as she ran, pushing to catch up with the deer that ran just out of reach in front of her. She had scented the deer from a far, and seeing as Dean had claimed he was hungry, and she was quite hungry as well, she had went to attempt to hunt it, yet not without putting Dean away safe in an abandon rabbit's den.

Sorrow had little skills with hunting, and the way the deer managed to dance away out of her reach reminded her frequently. She skidded to a stop, stumbling and rolling sideways when the deer made a leap up a steep, rocky cliff in a way she couldn't manage. She stood at the bottom of the cliff, panting heavily, looking up at the fading form of the deer, out of reach. She whined, ears pinning against her head, as her stomach grumbled. She had failed, again.

With her head lowered in defeat, Sorrow made her way away from the cliff, planning to head back to Dean, when the fresh scent of rabbit entered her nostrils. She paused a moment, weighing her options, before heading towards the source of the scent, stomach rumbling quietly. She stayed low to the ground, silent, as she followed the scent, the smell of rabbit getting stronger and stronger with each step she took.

Sorrow froze when she finally reached the source of the scent. There certainly was a rabbit, yet with the rabbit there was a beautiful female laying beside it, looking as if she was resting. Sorrow felt a strange feeling twinge in her stomach, a mix of them, most she was familiar with; nerves, fear, anxiety, yet there were some that she couldn't name. She decided that the best thing to do was to back away, seeing as she had been silent and went seemingly unnoticed. As she was backing away, though, the striped female accidentally stepped on a stick, breaking it, which caused a loud crack to fill the previous silence. She froze, muscles tensed, soft blue eyes wide, knowing that the wolf must have heard the sound and she had been caught. She stayed low to the ground, ears pinned against her head in a submissive display.

Wolves Mentioned: Dean, Kahlyum
Addressed Wolves:
Notes:

Table made by me

Bolt
Bolt
Alpha
Alpha

Lunas : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Colossith Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:42 am

The brown female heard a stick crack. She opened one eye than the other. At the moment, Kahlyum was thinking it might just be another rabbit hopping around, but as she stood up and turn around, her eyes became wide and immediately did Kahlyum growl, bared teethes.

"STRANGER!" Khalyum yelled, feeling angry. She had no clue what was the attention of this female, but she could be a threat to Kahlyum.

The large brown female`s claws were digging into the ground, before she finally approached the female, her muzzle being only a few inches away from the female. Kahlyum`s red eyes were laid upon the female. This female was quie beautiful, but who knew why she was here. "What were you oding here, little wolf!" Kahlyum growled lowly, not backing off.

Addressed/Mentioned:Sorrow

Kahrow <3
Colossith
Colossith
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolt Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:19 pm

Sorrow cringed when she felt the anger that flashed through the wolf, trying to sink lower then she already was when the wolf, who she realized was a female, yelled at her, causing fear to jolt through her. She started backed away slowly when the aggressive wolf came closer, yet she ended up lowering herself further to the ground, tail tucked between her legs and ears pinned against her cranium. She gulped when the wolf's muzzle was only a few inches away from her, and Sorrow noticed that the she-wolf had red eyes, which were strange and looked to belong to a dark creature, but looked rather pretty on the she-wolf. She didn't respond for a few moments, trying to collect her thoughts, but she found it hard to do with the wolf so close to her. Finally she managed to find her voice, and she opened her jaws to speak.

"I-I, I-I was following t-the scent of r-rabbit.

She managed to stutter in a soft, non-threatening voice, blushing lightly as she realized she sounded rather stupid when she stuttered.

"I-I didn't mean any harm, I was just really hungry."

She explained further, managing to not stutter so much.

Wolves Mentioned: Kahlyum
Addressed Wolves: Kahlyum
Notes: The pairing reminds me of Beauty and the Beast lol

Table made by me

Bolt
Bolt
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Colossith Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:42 pm

✂

Kahlyum`s red eyes were locked unto the female`s blue eyes. She wasn`t quite sure what to think about the female exactly as she seemed innocent and fear showed in her face.

Khalyum backed away a few steps, giving space to the white and grey female.

"Oh...the rabbit." Khalyum said as she rolled her eyes than glance at the rabbit behind her.

"Are you basically telling me that you were going to steal this rabbit without me noticing? Because if it`s what you planning on doing....you failed miserbaly." Kahlyum said sighing.

This wolf seemed gentle...and looking too innocent, unlike Kahlyum. She was total the opposite of this female. It was hard to not yell out on the female, but she needed to control herself before scaring off this wolf.

"Name?" Kahlyum asked, raising an eyebrow.

✂  

Wolves Mentioned:Sorrow
   Addressed Wolves:sorrow

Table made by me

Colossith
Colossith
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolt Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:34 am

Sorrow relaxed slightly when the she-wolf backed away slightly, feeling relieved that the wolf hadn't attacked her. Her eyes widened when the she-wolf asked her if she had planned to steal the rabbit, to which she shook her head no.

"N-no! I thought it was a rabbit I could catch."

She murmured softly, giving the other wolf a submissive, nervous smile. The words the female said after her question hurt Sorrow. She always failed miserably, in almost everything she did. She was a failure, her parents had made sure to inform her almost every day of her young life. She knew this, though she didn't know why it hurt her so when the female said it. Sorrow's ears started to perk forward slightly at the female's one word question, and she rose a little, yet she kept it still pretty low to the ground. It didn't look like the wolf was going to attack her, yet she never knew.

"My name is Sorrow."

She replied quietly, stomach rumbling in hunger.

"What's your name?"

She asked, curiosity giving her bravery.

Wolves Mentioned: Kahlyum
Addressed Wolves: Kahlyum
Notes: Kahrow

Table made by me

Bolt
Bolt
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Colossith Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:23 am

Kahlyum nodded. For some reasons she trusted the female`s words. Maybe she didn`t mean to steal her rabbit, but why did she try walking away though?

"I see..." Khalyum muttered as her red eyes were laid upon the female. For some reasons, the white female seems hurt, but Kahlyum couldn`t figure out why. Was it what she had said? For some reasons, there was something about the female that made her feel bad at the moment.

"Is it what I said that hurt you, little wolf?" Kahlyum questioned. "You know I won`t eat my own spices....don`t be afraid of me." Kahlyum muttered.

As the white female mentioned her name, Kahlyum felt suddenly surprised. "Sorrow? Whyy did your parents call you that?" Kahlyum questioned, feeling suddenly curious.

"Kahlyum. The name is Khalyum." She said before noticing Sorrow being hungry.

"Right..." Kahlyum said as she picked the rabbit up and dropped it infront of Sorrow.

Wolves Mentioned:Sorrow
Addressed Wolves:sorrow

Table made by me

Colossith
Colossith
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down