Heroes and Legends Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» dire - medieval fantasy RPG
- Rule Book - I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 6:22 am by Guest

» Lions of Valoria
- Rule Book - I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:25 pm by Guest

» Age of the Wolves
- Rule Book - I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:14 pm by Guest

» Vuerris // Semi-Realistic Wolf RolePlay //
- Rule Book - I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 8:55 pm by Guest

» Wolf Valley | Literate, Realistic Wolf RP
- Rule Book - I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 1:42 am by Guest

» VITALITY. fantasy multi-animal rp.
- Rule Book - I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:37 am by Guest

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
- Rule Book - I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 5:29 am by Guest

» I Soons and you
- Rule Book - I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 6:42 pm by Soons121

» Eden's Inferno - animal and anthro RP!
- Rule Book - I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 12:40 pm by Vearn

- Rule Book -

Go down

- Rule Book - Empty - Rule Book -

Post by Kimbra Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:34 am

Out of character

1. Treat the staff with your utmost respect, they work hard to keep this site great for you guys.
2. Do not bully, harass, or threaten another member on this forum. It is grounds for an immediate ban.
3. One account per member. You can buy more characters in The Legendary Shop (Rule can be excused with valid reason.)
4. No spamming. That means no double posting, random nonsense, and advertising out of the correct forums.
5. No advertising out of the advertising forum. Don't PM your link to members or spam the chatbox  with it.
6. No sexual or graphic content is allowed anywhere on the forums of this site. It will be deleted immediately and the person who posted it will be banned.
7. If you see someone breaking the rules, don't try to mod. Report them to the staff.
8. Try to be active on the site. Try to post at least once a week.
9. Your username must be your main wolf's name.

In Character

1. Before you post anywhere in the roleplay forums, you must have your bio checked and accepted by a staff member.
2. Your wolf can have one power, yet that power can not make your wolf super-ultra-mega powerful where it can kill a wolf with a blink or something.
3. There is no word minimum for this site, but having more then ten words a post in encouraged. If a member writes a 300+ word post, they get 2 lunas.
4. No godmodding or powerplaying.
Godmodding definition;:
Powerplaying definition;:
5. When you start roleplaying you must wait at the boarder for a wolf of the pack to take you to one of the alpha, or wait for one of the alphas to accept you into the pack.
6. Liquid time is not allowed in the RP forums. That means having your wolf in multiple places at once.
7. No posts containing graphic breeding  or birthing materials. While it is allowed to have a mate and pups, any posts like the above mention are banned.
8. The password for the bio is, "Hershey Bar".
9. Don't bring fights from OOC into the roleplay. No one wants that kind of drama in the roleplay.
10. Fights between wolves can happen, but you cannot fatally injure, cripple, or kill another member's wolf without permission from them.
11. Low level swearing is allowed. But i dont want to see the f or s word in roleplay.
12. Any wolf under the age of 1 will be classified as a pup. Try and stay on top of your wolf's age by changing it every month in your bio.

Pregnancy:
1. Forced breeding is not allowed. Both male and female must agree on the breeding.
2. We do not have a breeding season or birthing season. It is all year round.
3. Females are pregnant for 2 weeks real time. If you think you will be absent when the pups are born, the pregnancy is allowed to stretch out later but the pups will be announced 1 week late.
4. As we already mentioned, no graphic mating. Use time lapse.
5. as we have had some confusion on the time line of a pup, I decided to do this:

At one week of age, pups are blind, deaf, and completely reliant on their mother. They drink milk and don't leave the den without their mother.
At two weeks of age their eyes and open and they start to hear. They still drink milk and only go outside with their mother.
At 3 weeks of age they get much better and moving around and making normal wolf noises. Still drink milk.
At 4 weeks of age they can exit the den and play outside with their siblings. Continues drinking milk.
At 5 weeks of age they eat meat and develop vital skills from the pack.

General:
1. You may NOT copy table codes from other people and simply changing them around a bit. Make yours original.
2. Inactive accounts who have a high rank may be put out of them if they are not active enough. Remember to remain active!
3. You must obey by other user's rules in their shops. Any violations of their rules and they have the right to report you.
4. Going from that, if somebody has broke any of these rules that you are victim or bystander of, please PM a staff member. Our staff list can be found in Starting Information.

Punishments:
If you break a rule, expect it to be noticied.

First warning:
If you are warned, an admin will PM you about it. Your first warning normally is for something minor. Maybe if you are simply mean to someone in the chatbox.

Second warning:
If you are warning A SECOND TIME, you will definitely be on the staff radar. Be careful!

Suspension:
Suspensions are normally handed out on your third warning or straight away if it's really bad. The amount of time for suspensions depend on the reason you were suspended.

BAN:
Once you are banned, you cannot come back. You will be banned if you are warned after a suspension. In some cases, you may be banned straight away depending on the thing you committed.

(Rights go to urban dictionary and wiki answers for the Godmodding and power playing definitions.)
Kimbra
Kimbra
Alpha
Alpha

Lunas : 6

https://heroesandlegendspack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum